10. Malfunction pt2 

I stood over the body of that disgusting creature. Sure I didn't leave without my own battle scars but I am so glad I was able to knock him unconscious, I didn't want him dead...just yet. I dragged his mangled body down to the lower levels of the pizzeria. I knew of just the spot to keep my new punching bag. I hooked his body up to a chain on the wall and made sure to fully restrain him. Even if he was weak with a low battery he could easily use it to break the chains. Nothing a little controlled shock can't handle.

It took me a few hours but I can the room perfect with tool boxes, wired, batteries and more. I also made sure to grab a few spare parts so this bitch won't die on me...he dies when I SAY! I growl a little at the thought. Quickly taking my anger out on the disgusting green robot. This made him gasp awake but I quickly shocked him back to sleep. I still needed to prep some things. I had to make the room invisible to any staff that may come down here, I highly doubt they would notice this secluded little area or care but I couldn't risk him being repaired with his old memories, if he did he might enter the daycare or go after...no. I'd stop that from ever happening. He will never lay a another hand on them!

I covered the exposed walls with cutouts, sights and some of the stall bots that went out of order. I even covered the door and would use the vent to get in and out of the room. Made things so much easier on my part. It took an hour at most but at the end of it I was done and the room didn't look anything special, you'd definitely walk past it without a second thought. And now...for the fun.

—-

(Y/n) pov:

The sound of my alarm clock beeping stirred me awake as I turn in my bed. Groaning softly as I sat and stretched. Yawning softly as my eyes adjusted to the room, I grabbed my phone off the night stand and saw it was 6:00am. I groaned, wanting to go back to sleep. But I knew I shouldn't or I won't wake up till noon or something. Plus I was the only human daycare attendant left as the rest left ages ago.

Reluctantly I forced myself out of the bed and and cleaned up, washing my face, teeth and hair before sliding on my uniform. After that I dragged myself to a close by vending machine and grabbed an energy drink and a snack. Still in a very tried and groggy mood, once I had entered the daycare I noticed something felt...off. Some of the toys were knocked over with claw marks and some of the art supplies were out, this wasn't like the two. Sun and moon are clean freaks after hours and can't leave things out of place.
I called out to them but got no response, I started to feel worried. I put my items down and quickly made my way to their bedroom, inside I saw sun inside his Charing pod fast asleep. I slowly walked over and checked the small percentage screen at the bottom that read '37% charged'.

'Was the charging pod broken? He should of been fully changed by now. It was it sun not charging? That's important, he was just checked and everything is working fine.' I think to myself, while in my daydream of thoughts I feel something touch my shoulder. Instantly I jump back in fear but once I see moons face I laugh it off in a awkward manner. "Moon? Why are you not in your charging pod?"

"I saw you come in and I just needed to see you" he growls in a soft voice before pulling me into a hug. Something about the way he said it though was off putting. He's never been this clingy or upfront before. It was charming but something in the back of my mind was telling me this was a bad thing.

——
——

[pov: moons]

I love them.

Their so soft

They are so warm...

I wanna touch them...all over

I wanna break them

I wanna...

I want to...

I    want    to...

"M-moon..."

Their whimper was so cute~

I love it when they say my name...

Just MY name...

I want them all to myself...

Forever.