7. Movie date

"Okay moondrop, that was the last child. You can come out now" I yell out, smirking softly as I watched the tall sad moon animatronic climb out of his hiding spot in the jungle gym.

After the incident he noticed all the children were scared of him and he had made one of they cry when he picked them up, so he had been hiding in the play area away from all the kids. Probably feeling guilty about scaring them, it was so cute I couldn't help but giggle as he dragged himself over to me.

I reached up and pet the top of his head softly, shaking my head softly "now now, no more being sad. Your gonna make me sad if you don't stop this" I teased looking up at him. He gasped softly and hugged me close. Not wanting to upset me. "I'm sorry my dear star. How may I make it up to you?" He asked. If he could have an expression it would of been pouting with puppy dog eyes. "Okay then, you can start by helping me clean up,

And with that we both started to clean up, it was mostly moon however as he wouldn't allow me to clean most things so I just stuck with cleaning up the toys. Once I was done so was moon so he pulled me into his arms. Nuzzling his head into my head and swaying us left to right. For someone made of mental he was warm today. I didn't mind, I enjoyed it.

Without warning he scooped me up into his arms and took us to his and sun's room. Their room always made me smile, it just shoved off their personality's so well. We sat down on the bed, me on this lap facing him as my arms were wrapped around his neck. "What do you wanna do now starshine?" He asked softly, one hand on my lower back and the over stroking my cheek. He was always so affectionate it was so cute. I thought about it for a while before I got an idea. "We can use the movie theatre, they have so many movies in the sound box and they trained me to use it. We can have a movie bight?"

Moon lit up with joy and began to kiss my face all over while pulling me closer, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up once more. "That's an amazing idea, I miss watching movies. I'll carry you!" He exclaims while holding me. Grabbing a blue fluffy blanket with stairs and other things. He even grabbed my bottle of water before leaving. Saying 'I can't have you dehydrated' he is so sweet.

Once I had set up the sound box I walked down the metal stars where moondrop had set up a pillow fort for us to watch the movie. It was so cute my heart was melting was I crawl inside the fort and cuddled up to moon, my head on his chest as we watch the cartoons of the old Freddy and friends show. I smiled softly and looked up at moon before giving him a small kiss under his chin "this is so cute..thank you" I whispered before snuggling back into his chest. All he did in return was hum and rub my back.

———

It didn't take me long for me to start feeling tried. My eyes were heavy and I couldn't keep my eyes up on the screen, so I yawned and wrapped my arms around moondrop and snuggled into the fabric of his shirt. Enjoying his cuddles as I listened to the show in the background. This felt perfect for me. This is how I always imaged a movie date would go, I wouldn't be happier. I smiled softly to myself before kissing down the moon's chest before allowing myself to fall into a deep slumber...

"I love you, Y/N....I love you so much. Sweet dreams my starlight."