9. Malfunction pt1

"How was your day?" Sun asked, his hands shaking with excitement from todays events.

I looked up at him and gave him a tried smile and opened my arms, instantly he knew what to do. He wrapped me up in his arms and held me close. One hand on my upper back and the other on my lower back. His head was in the core of my neck, we held each other in this embrace till suns arm lowered to my knees and he picked me up. I was a little surprised but didn't really complain.

Sun scanned my face before his head spun making his face turn to moons. Moon rested his forehead to mine and whispered sweet little things.

"You're so pretty"

"Thank you for helping"

"You did amazing today"

"I'm so proud of you"

"Your eyes sparkle like stars"

"You are so cute my dear"

All of his words fluttered my heart and made me feel warm inside. I could feel all of todays stress waste away. I felt a small buzz in my pocket and realised it was my work phone.

'Bring moon/sundrop to parts and service for their manual check ups

                     - supervisor, Dave.'

"Hey moony, we need to head to parts and service, it's your check up time" I told him looking up at him as I put my phone back into my back pocket.

He groaned a little in annoyance but slowly put me back down and we walked over to the room. It was a quick trip and by the time we got there they have set up everything. Some spare parts and there were two mechanics ready to work. Moon walked over and sat in the chair in the weird cylinder but I didn't really question it. I just sat down next to the elevator on a folding chair. I took out my phone and started looking through some my emails and schedules while work was down on the tall animatronic. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light that quickly followed by a loud 'BANG!'

I jumped and turned to look over at the three. Smoke slowly left the room and the mechanic soon stepped out, he looked over at me who held a worried look and laughed. "Don't worry I'm fine love, just some fault wires and a sticky drink"  he said before turning to his partner

'I'm not worried about you, idiot. I'm worried about them!' I thought with anger was a watched. They did a few tests using the Machine/ computer. Just scanning his body and making sure to polish the
off before they turned them back on. I got up and walked over to sun/moon and awaited for them to wake up. And soon their eyes opened sharply and turned to me, his normal back eyes flashed through red, purple, yellow than back to his normal black eyes. I giggled softly and stood back letting sun get up on his own.

"It seems fine. Take ur back to the daycare" the mechanic on the computer demanded and I did. Hating how they called sun an 'it' but I tried to shake it off. I was so angry I didn't realise I was speed walking through the mall till suddenly sun yanked me back. I let out a small scream, I tried to laugh it off as I looked at sun but something was...off.

"Umm...sunny?" Sun snapped out his thoughts and looked down at me and let go. "Sorry there sunburst, you seemed so angry I wanted to scan you"

"You had me worried there for a second, now come on. Let's get back to the daycare I'm super tired" with that sun's mood was eager. He took my hand and started to make his day to the daycare skipping and giggling.
It was so childish I couldn't help but laugh and try and keep up.

We entered the daycare and I got stared with the nightly routine. clean desk, steam mop floors, turn off lights, turn the computer off. Once I had done all of that I told moon I needed to go to my room now. However when I said this he seemed angry, he was quite and didn't face me. The air felt tight as I stared into moon's back. "W-well..bye!"

I stuttered as I fumbled my way out of the daycare and to my room. I didn't realise I was holding in my breath till I let out a sigh as I closed my door. I took on a deep breath as I leaned against the door. Everything just felt so crazy and sudden. I locked the door and walked to the bathroom to turn on the shower. Was the water was warming up I got some clothes ready on my bed with a towel by the sink. The feeling was the warm water washing over me felt amazing, washing away any sweet, sticky or sweaty thing on me, washing away all my stress and worried for a few minutes as I got clean. Once done I just simply got dry, did my nightly routine and got into bed.

I closed my eyes and started to drift to sleep...

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

[pov:        ]

I watched over them. My sweet, naive little precious. They don't know it yet but yet are M I N E! no one else is allowed to touch them other than M E! it'll just be a matter of time before they are by my side. A L W A Y S. I watched as their chest slowly as they slept, how it moved up and down. How their breathing was so soft and delicate.

I want to hold them.

My arm slowly reached out to their softly perfect, but pulled back when they started to stir. I watched their facial expressions change. I hope their dreaming about me. I always dream of them. They are my world and life is meaningless without them. They are only allowed to dream of M E!

I want to feel them!

My hands ripped through the fabric on my pants leaving claw like ripped in them. I didn't care. My eyes were fixed on them, it took everything inside of me to not jump at them. I was resisting the urge to just...TAKE THEM.
My mind started to run. So many dark fantasies ran through of my head of selfishly taking them forever and having them love me forever.

I want to touch them.

This time my hand rested on their arm, I gripped it. They are so small...so frail. So..fucking...perfect.

My mind suddenly went to that stupid fucking alligator that hurt MY perfect angel. I fucking hate him for what he did, he deserves to PAY for his sins. Hr needs to be taunt a lesson, he's cocky and arrogant.

HE     NEEDS    TO    DIE!

Sudden (Y/N) whimpers and I pull back. Where my hand was is a hard bruise. My heart broke, I leaned down to kiss it and forced myself to leave the room.

I have business to take care of.