~Chapter 2~

"Why a girl though" I saw Kakucho asked Mikey from the corner of my eye as I sat on one of the rocks from the remaints of the building

Mikey brushed him off answering with a simple "You'll see why" as Kakucho eyed me curiously

"Does anyone have anything to say regards my decision?" Mikey look around to each and every one of them as they all went quiet.

"Good, this meeting is over" He said as the wind blew his hair making him look intimidating.

I shrugged and got on my feet making my way out of the building ready to go home to get some rest. The boys said nothing as they watched me heading out of the abandoned building. My footsteps got farther and farther away.

I opened the door to my house quietly as I try to make my way to my room tiptoeing. Thankfully, I did it without waking up any of my parents. I can't let them knew what atrocious acts I did, I was still 17 after all.

Days went by, me still being the member of Kanto Manji Gang. One day Mikey had called us out to have a meeting at the same spot I had met everyone.

I put on a simple black shirt overtop with a black leather jacket and leggings. I put on my boots ready to head out.

'I wonder what this is all about' Thoughts wandering in my head as I faintly heard the sound of cars passing by.

I made it to the place where Mikey had planned the meeting to see that everyone was already there except for the leader himself. All eyes turned towards me as the clicking of my boots caught their attention.

I heard Ran whistled at me as I took steps towards them. They all looked at me bewildered as to why I dressed up fancy for such a simple meeting.

"Dressed up for me, eh?" Ran puts his arm around my shoulder as he looked at me up and down shamelessly.

"Shut up, Ran" I rolled my eyes already used to Ran's flirty behavior ever since we met.

I looked around me to see that Kakucho, Rin, Kokonoi and Sanzu had an irritated look on their faces as they stared at us while Takeomi and Mochizuki just remain unbothered. I wonder why?

After a while, Mikey arrived to announce that we will have a fight with some gang tomorrow. They declared conflict by saying they wanted to beat our gang and try to make it the top, saying it was gonna be easy since we're just a bunch of teenagers.

"It's also a chance for all of you to see (Y/n)'s ability in combat" Mikey said pointing his finger at me as all the boys turned to look at my unamused expression.

"That's all for today's meeting, everyone's dismissed" we all parted as I made my way home, excited for tomorrow's conflict.

I woke up feeling my eyes blinded by the sunlight as it brushes my face. I remembered the conflict and decide it was time to get out of bed to get ready.

I told my parents that I was going out with a friend today as I fake a smile to hide all the things I was actually gonna do.

She smiled as I put on my knee high boots, I unlocked the door while I heard my mom saying something with the lines of "be careful", her voice can be heard from the kitchen.

We all meet up together at the abandoned building. I wore my white tokkofuku as Mikey approach us.

"Everyone's here? Let's go" we marched our way to the fighting spot just in time as the gang made our way towards us.

"(Y/n)..." Mikey holds my shoulder as he whispered something in my ear. I sigh as I tied my hair into a bun

"As you wish, Mikey" I took off my tokkofuku and threw it at Sanzu's face as he cathces it with a confused look in his eyes

"You guys...just watch, we interfere when things got out of hand" Mikey said referring to the boys as they watched my figure walking closer towards the gang.

I cracked my neck and knuckles feeling the adrenaline rush coming.

"Hah, it's just some girl" One of the members said

"Yeah! This will be easy" They all laugh ready to attack

"Let's dance, shall we?" I smirked charging at their direction.

~Kokonoi's P.O.V~

I watched the girl amused by how well she moves her body to dodge attacks. The way she landed an easy punch at the two guys in front of her. I saw that the members were also seemed to be impressed as she took down 6 men at once.

Suddenly, two guys grabbed her arms from behind as another person started walking to her. I was about to rush to help her but Mikey's hand stopped me from going.

"Wait..." Was all he said, he didn't look bothered at all while I'm here watching her anxiously.

Just then, my eyes widen when I saw a psychotic smile made it's way to her face. I gasped in shock when she jump to kick the guy in front of her in the stomach as she backflipped while the two guys holding her were now under her feet.

Even after taking out around 70 people, her hits just got even more brutal and hard.

"(Y/n) had an intense bloodlust due to her rarely fighting, the longer she longed for fighting the intense her bloodlust grows, she likes feeling the adrenaline rush" Mikey spoke up causing all the boys attention headed towards him.

"Making her the perfect killing machine" I saw how Mikey looked at her, even though it wasn't obvious there was a hint of affection in those dark eyes.

I gotta admit, she was hot and pretty and know knowing her ability in fighting makes her more attractive. No wonder Mikey and I fell for her. I mean, who wouldn't be impressed if a person just took down a whole gang by themselves, especially if that person is a girl.
~~~

After I finished beating all these guys up, I went over to the leader that was laying on the ground grunting in pain. I crouch down taking a fistful if his dark hair to make him look at me in the eyes.

"Next time, watch your words" I said dropping his head as I got up to go back to my gang.

I walk passed the unconscious guys feeling the bloodlust leaved my body. I made my way to the guys as they stared at me jaw hanging open but regained their composure when Mikey speaks

"Kanto Manji Gang has won the battle" he said as he turned around to leave. He pat my head as we walked back to the abandoned building.

The guys just look at me with respect in their eyes after I showed them what I was capable of and their eyes also tells something else that I couldn't figure out.

'Well, this is a start of a new beginning' I thought feeling excited about my upcoming days with the gang