~Chapter 5~

Even though I couldn't make it out what it is, it's clear that the thing he had in his hands were drugs. I stop in front of him watching as he drop the pills in his mouth swallowing the hard substance.

'Well shit' I thought, I hate it when he takes those as the only time I wasn't able to make him obey me is when he takes those supplements.

He smiled bearing his white teeth when he look at me, his eyes wandering up and down my body.

"Good enough" He said hopping on the motorbike starting the engine.

He handed me the black helm, my hands reach for it as I hop on the seat behind him. I put it on waiting for Sanzu to drive away but he just stayed still.

"Are we going or nah?" I asked him confusedly.

"Hold on to me" Although I couldn't see his face I could tell he was smiling

I held onto his waist feeling the fabric of his vest against my hands. But even after that he still didn't move. I clicked my tongue in annoyance knowing well what he wants, I slide my arms around his abdomen hugging him with my head resting on his back.

"That's better" He said smirking devilishly at me through the rearview mirror.

The engine roared as he drove us to the busy roads. The strong wind blowing our hair in different directions as I look at many vehicles passing by.

"Where are we going?" I half shouted as the wind made my voice barely audible.

He only answered my question with a grin on his face when I saw half of his face trough the rearview mirror.

After 20 minutes on the road, I look around my surroundings and thought this road look familiar as if I've been here before.

Before I knew it, Sanzu made a stop in front of a building with neon lights that seems to be some kind of club. I fixed my hair while putting down the helm on the seat, Sanzu was already ahead looking back waiting for me to catch up with him.

I stared at the building while making my way to Sanzu trying to recall where have I seen this place before. The beat of the music got more louder and clear as we walked closer to the entrance

As we made it the security guard's eyes widen, a hint of familiarity is shown as if he just recognize me. He opens the door letting us in. Only now that we're inside made a certain memory trigger at the back of my head.

'This is...one of Bonten's strip club!' I finally remembered why this place felt so familiar. The gang had been to this place a couple of times before while I just come here to get drunk, the beverages and alcohol they had here are amazing

Bunch of men getting drunk, throwing cash cheering loudly and girls stripteasing was all that I saw as I made my way through the crowd following Sanzu's lead.

We went behind the stage when I saw the manager speaking with one of the girls from the stage. He wave her off as the girl ran past us before turning to us with a smile

"Ahh Haruchiyo welcome back and...the queen herself, I see?" He bowed slightly taking my hand in his, lips touching the skin at the back of my palm.

I could see Sanzu ready to shred this man to pieces from the corner of my eye but kept himself from doing so. The man pulled away keeping his signature smile plastered on his face turning his head at Sanzu

"What brings you both here?" He asked putting his hands behind his back

"She wants to try stripping" Sanzu chuckles sliding his arm around my waist possessively