~Chapter 14~

A/N: We made it to 600+ reads!!! Thank you so much everyone (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I didn't expect so many people would read it. Anyway thanks so so much, love you all❤️ here's another chapter, enjoy!
~~~

"What are you implying?" Mikey's calm voice rang in my ear, but underneath it I could sense the annoyance rising.

"How about this, I will trade my most valuable worker and this facility for the money" He licks his lip, eyes filled with greed as he eyed the currency

"and...her" His fingers pointed at me as my neutral face turn into a disgusted look. The interest in his eyes were clear as daylight

"Why the fuck would we give our queen to you?!" Sanzu's gun is suddenly pointed at him as he's now in a standing position. A psychotic grin broke out of his face

"Yeah, why do you want her?" Kokonoi had a bitter tone in his voice as he spoke with the leader.

I turn my head to look at Rindo, who had an arm snake around my waist possessively as he stared at the leader with hostility

"Well, she would certainly be the money maker in the prostitution world" A shameless smile crept up in his face, provoking Sanzu

"Die" Sanzu's gun click as his hands tighten the grip on the handle

However, the leader remain unfazed as the two male behind him already armed with weapons of their own

"Stop, Sanzu..." Mikey demanded as he gave the leader a death stare

Sanzu click his tongue as he sat back down obediently like a dog, the two young males behind the leader lower down their weapons.

"So, what will it be Sano?" The leader had a calm demeanor as he adress Mikey waiting for his decision

I look at Mikey anxiously as the room fills with unbearable silence. The others attention was brought to Mikey, eagerly waiting for his response.

"No deal" Mikey said it without any hesitation. The leader's eyes widen in disbelief

"Let's go" Mikey stood up as he stare at us, his eyes turn thoughtful as his gaze landed on me

The leader didn't try to stop us as we made our way outside the room, he stared mindlessly at the empty table before we all went out of the room

Kakucho took off his coat and wrapped it around my shoulder as we head out of the prostitution building.

"Thank you Kakucho" I grip the coat tighter around my shoulders feeling the cold slightly went away.

"You're welcome (Y/n), don't catch a cold" His gloved hands held my shoulders, guiding me towards the car.

Afterwards, the ride back home is lively filled with conversations, mostly gossips about the shady leader earlier.

The depressing atmosphere coming from them as we made it back home made my mood become gloomy as well. None of us said anything when we step in the mansion, tired looks were the only emotions they displayed on their faces.

I watched as everyone left to go rest in their own rooms, only Mikey stayed to plant an absentminded smooch on my forehead. His footsteps quickly faded away somewhere in the hallway.

Meanwhile, my feet were headed towards my own room. My head landed on the soft pillow as my body limp with fatigue, feeling the chilly air in the room. Thinking back, I'm grateful that they didn't give me away. I sure do love my boys.

Resting the back of my head on my palms as I stare blankly at the ceiling, brain swarming with thoughts and memories. The dim light from outside slightly brightening the dark space from under my room door. Right here, right now, everything is just peaceful despite what had happened earlier.

I slowly closed my eyes, trying not to think about the creepy leader. Just me, images of Bonten in my head and the silence. I let myself fall down in a state of slumber as the image of Bonten slip away from my head.

Two day had passed after the rejected deal between Bonten and the mafia gang. One thing I noticed, they didn't try to contact us in any way or to rearrange the deal in some other way. Considering his eagerness to bathe in a tub full of cash.

Everyone has been busy lately too, including me of course. I have to watch over Bonten's exclusive club as it closes a few weeks for cleanups and renovations. The sound of clicking camera and a white flash blinded my eyes as I took pictures of the renovation progress.

'And...sent'  I pocketed my phone, finished reporting pictures of the progress to Mikey.

Ready to head home as I finish my duty for the day. The icy wind hits my warm cheeks as my feet went to the direction of my motorcycle, leaving footprints on the fresh snow. Feeling the cold breath leave my mouth as I sigh tiredly. Brushing off the white snow off the seat with my gloved hands, I hop on my motorcycle.

The dark night sky showed a sight of a half moon and falling snowflakes as I drive the almost empty street. My eyes caught the convenience store lights a few miles away from me.

I pulled over, parking the motorcycle on the empty parking lot. I took steps towards the store, my throat craving for a hot drink. Walking closer, the glass door slides open as I walk inside.

I took the time to walk around the snack aisle, not intending to buy anything but a hot beverage.

The sound of the drink dispenser and liquid pouring distract me from the cold. I watched as the chocolate liquid poured down the medium sized cup, smoke floating out of the cup fading away into thin air.

"Thank you, come again" The cashier smiled as I payed for my drink and left.

I made my way to the motorcycle only to find that it wasn't in the parking spot where I had left it.

'Did someone stole it?' My first assumption as I look around confusedly.

I walk a little farther near to the main street, still searching. A deadly silence filled the street as exasperation crawled my body. There is now way I'm walking back home in this cold weather. I closed my eyes trying to focus on what to do now, a solution came up in my head.

I was about to reach for my phone in my pocket to dial one of the boys for help. I didn't even realize someone was sneaking behind me until I felt a hand forcefully shoving a cloth on my face, covering my mouth and nose. The cup fell out of my hands, spilling the hot chocolate on the concrete ground.

My eyes widen in panic as I struggle to free from his grip, the adrenaline rush came flowing in my veins. Time runs out as I felt my eyelids grew heavier and heavier, my muscles went limp as my grip on the attacker's arm loosened. The last thing I saw was a group of people closing a trunk of a car right in front of my face. Everything went dark

My head throbbing with pain as I opened my eyes, an unfamiliar room surrounds me. As time goes by, my blurry eyesight had fade away as I take a good look around the dark room.

The restraint around my wrist and leg's kept me from getting up from the chair. My arms felt sore and my body fills with exhaustion. Who would have the balls to kidnap the queen of Bonten?

'What now?' I tried to think of a way to escape as I observe around the room

'My phone!' I immediately lose hope, knowing they had taken all my stuff, including my coat. My body shivers from the cold.

"Tsk, why do I always get into trouble?" Feeling annoyed as I tried to speak under my breath, the dryness of my throat is suffocating.