~Chapter 8~

Opening the door to Rindo's room silently stepping in as the creaking on the door suddenly stop as I closed it. I had nothing important to do today, so might as well check up on Rin in his bed.

I turn around meeting with a pair of eyes staring back at me as he poured tea into the white porcelain cup sitting down next to Rin's bed.

"Hello my queen, care for a cup of tea?" Ran asked while gesturing for me to sit down beside him

I nodded making steps towards the empty seat next to him. I watched as he pour the brown liquid pouring down the cup, I sniffed the air feeling the scent of vanilla pierce my nose as he handed the hot cup to me.

"Thanks..." I took the cup from him, our hands beushed against each other. I silently sipped as I felt the hot liquid trailing down my tongue.

He put his cup aside with a clang as he stared at me with a smile reaching out his hand to caress my face.

"You're welcome, my queen" He tucked my hair behind my ear as he look at my blank face.

He took my free hand caressing it before planting a kiss at the back of my palm, eyes closed. Feeling the lingering kiss as I held my empty gaze at him

He pulled away slightly opening his droopy eyes revealing his beautiful puprle eye color. He turned to look at his unconscious brother on the bed

I followed his gaze at Rindo's figure on the bed. His purple hair spreading out on the pillow, eyelids shut while letting out small and slow breaths. His half naked figure covered in sheets.

I bit my lip looking at him feeling somewhat nervous. Ran looked at me a bit bewildered at my sudden nervousness. He then got up from the chair heading out of the room before taking a glance back at me smiling. With that he was out of sight, the only sound filling up the room was Rindo's breathing.

The tea had gotten lukewarm as I drank it halfway empty, tapping my nails on the cup. I set it down on the table carefully, making my way to Rindo's bed. I kneel down taking his hands in mine.

"Rin, wake up soon okay?" I said knowing I won't get an asnwer.

I stayed beside him fiddling the silk sheet of his bed with my other hand. I lay my head down on the bed feeling the white sheet pressing on my cheek, just lining random shapes onto his palm with my index finger.

The soothing act made my body relax, I felt my eyelids grew heavy as my body was taken over by a wave of sleepiness. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, soon enough my vision darkened.

I open my eyes to see my hand in Rindo's, I look around the dark room with my hands around my neck. I felt sore from the sleeping position. I cracked my neck when I saw a bowl of noodles on the bedside table, it's my favorite noodles. I pick up the bowl with both hands, although it's already cold I still grab the chopsticks beside it putting the noodles in my mouth.

The flavorful broth hit my tongue as I it craved for more and soon enough the bowl was empty. Still wondering who served it when I fell asleep earlier

'How long have I slept?' I was confused why no one woke me up.

I quietly open the door to make my way out of Rin's bedroom. The mansion was oddly quiet, but I soon realize that it was already late at night so everyone would've been alseep or in their room by now.

I tiptoed heading back to my bedroom not wanting to disturb any of they guy's rest.

I was already at the front of my bedroom door, I reach out my hand to turn the silver door handle. All of a sudden, a pair of hands hugged my shoulders from behind. Ran's finger sushed my lip as I turn my body around to face him