↬့◗Xiao | Summer Vacation ❤︎☽︎Ꙭ (✰)

Fluff, AU, 6K reads special

I already have a boyfriend

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing on the nightstand right next to me, I went to the shower without even bother to tidy the bed first

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing on the nightstand right next to me, I went to the shower without even bother to tidy the bed first. I turn on the shower but then I heard my mom called me from downstairs. "Y/n !!! There's a letter for you ! From your school !" I turn off the shower and run downstairs to the living room where I found my mom sitting on a couch watching tv with a bowl of potato chips on her lap.

"Where ?" She handed the letter to me and I saw my school logo on it, I went to the kitchen sitting on the kitchen island and open the letter.

"Let see... bla bla bla....mmmmmhmmm oh ! Summer vacation to Miyakojima beach it's today !!! Omg mom !! I need to prepare !" I jump from the kitchen island and my mom shove a handful of chips before she run to her room carrying suitcase upstairs to my room.

"You go take a shower I will put everything that you need inside this suitcase." I nod and went to the shower, when the warm water hit my head something come out from my mind.

Is Xiao going to come too ?

Xiao well he's my friend since elementary school until now in high school we're still friends but I have this feeling that I want to be more than friends and I like him since god knows when, it's just happened and I can't get him off from my mind. I turn off the shower and I heard my mom knocking at the bathroom door. "Y/n, Xiao is here !"
"O-WWHAAT !!?" I dried my body and wear my clothes before I walk out from the bathroom and I see Xiao sitting on my bed staring at the window.

"Great, you wear your pants these days." When he said that I blush because everytime he visits me when we were in elementary school, there was a time I took a shower when he was in my house eating in the kitchen and I went out from the bathroom with no pants on and it happened more than five times or seven times..it was totally embarrassing :) .

"That won't happen again." I hit Xiao shoulder and run downstairs with my suitcase. "Oi !" He followed me downstairs and pinch my nose, "you're not getting away this time kid." And then I felt someone throw me a banana to my face. "Ouch." My mom staring at me and said, "go ! Or both of you will be late !" I rolled my eyes and carry my suitcase. "Bye mom~" me and Xiao said in unison.