Chapter 3

This chapter contains details of rape. It does not go fully into detail (like the whole sexual action) but be warned for it.

Herb silently walked home, taking in the view of street lights. He hadn't gone out to work in some time, so it felt like a new experience. Streetlights gleamed over his head, reminding him of the copy paste neighborhood he lived in. He wondered if anybody else had a life experience like his?

He walked up the the front door and unlocked it, trying to be quiet in case Fruitcake was asleep. Which he wasn't. He walked out of the bedroom as soon as he heard noise, "The fuck were you?"

Herb laid down his keys, taking off his jacket and hanging it on the rack. "I was at work. Remember? I told you last night." Fruitcake scoffed and walked back to the bedroom, "I already ate. Come to bed, now." He demanded, leaving Herb hungry for the night.

Anytime he was told of anything, Herb obeyed. He went to the bedroom and took off his shoes, putting them in the closet. Fruitcake stood at the bathroom door and propped himself up with his arm. He stood watch over Herb as he undressed.

"Is that what you wore in public?" Fruitcake asked with a harsh tone. Herb finished taking off his shirt then faced him, "Yes.. Whats wrong with it?" He already knew what his response would be. He never approved of his outfits.

"You dress like a slut! You always show your body off at work, but never any more to me at home. Does it mean nothing that I'm your boyfriend???"

"No-No! It means a lot. You know I love you... I'm just tired after work.. I'm sorry, I can't do all that after working; I'm just way too tired.."

Fruitcake frowned as he made his way towards Herb. He pushed him into the wall and roughly kissed him. Herb blinked in shock. He didn't kiss back.. he never liked to. He never even enjoyed when his boyfriend did this, so why should he submit to his requests?

Fruitcake put his hands on Herb's waist, causing him to squirm. He pulled back with a smirk, "Awe, you like when I get touchy with you~?" He purred out. Herb shook his head swiftly, "NO! I don't want you touching me at all—!" He cried. This wasn't the first time Fruitcake did stuff. He did it quite often, despite Herb's pleads for him to stop.

"Shouldn't you be treated like a slut when you clearly ask to be used like one?? Dress right and maybe I won't act up." Fruitcake kissed Herb again before pulling him to the bed. He pushed him down before removing both their pants.

Herb started to tear up, "Please— Fruitcake... can we not? I don't want to do this tonight."

"Awe, but you wanted to dress like a slut tonight? What fucking difference does it make when I give you what you ask for?"

Fruitcake started his mission. He did not stop even when Herb cried and begged. Why should he when the outfit Herb chose made others want to do this to him. He's just asking for some random person to do it to him, why not teach him early?

•••

Herb laid on his side, turned away from the sleeping Fruitcake. Tears streamed down his face as he stayed silent. The clock finally struck 23:30, a few hours after the foul deed had been committed.

Herb wondered how much more he could take. How long it would be before Fruitcake damaged him beyond repair. How long of this pain would he have to bare? He decided he needed a break. At least until he was over some of the recent occurrences.

Herb wiped his tears and he sat up, being careful not to wake Fruitcake. He grabbed a bag and packed some necessities, being swift but silent.

•••

Herb eventually headed down the sidewalk. He knew of one place for certain that would always take him in when times were rough, so that's where he went.

Just like last time, he showed up to his friend Clover's house. He knocked on the door loudly, but instead of it being answered by that one mysterious guy again, it was opened by Herb's old friend.

Herb kept his gaze lowered, having a smile that showed deep regret and humiliation. Clover looked very tired, but showed a lot of worry whenever he saw Herb on his porch yet again.

Clover quickly ushered Herb inside, making him drop his bag at the door. He brought him to the couch and forced him to sit down. Clover bent down on his knees before hugging Herb from the seat.

Herb sat in shock before slowly wrapping his arms around Clover. He broke down into tears again, leaning to his best friend for support. Clover furrowed his brows before muttering something along the lines of: "What did he do this time?"

A figure stepped out of the dark bedroom into the semi-lit living room. He rubbed his eyes before walking to his boyfriend, "Who—... omg. What happened?? Are you okay??"

Herb nervously chuckled, ".. I really don't think I am this time." Clover let go of him but shared the same concerned expression as his boyfriend. Herb wiped his tears away...

"He forced me to have sex with him..."

Okay uh... kinda intense. I wanted to keep this one short,,,,
But on a side note uhh... Any guesses to who Clover's bf is?