( 3 ) HELP

Jungkook's pov :

After dropping Jojo i come to my company when I entered in company everyone bow to me and greeting me i just nodded my head then walk to my office but stop by my bitchy secretary.

Miya - good morning mr.jeon.

I just nodded and said coldly

Me - send my sedule and black coffee.

I said and she nodded.

After some time i Heard knok on the door.

Me - come in ( coldly )

Miya - mr.jeon your coffee

She said then put mug on my table and bend little with her not so big boobs and i hate it she wear revealing clothes just to seduce me and i hate it when someone on try to get in my pent.

As no.1 ceo and richest man Many girl and boys want me but only for my body and money. As bisexual i attrected to both but I never feel any type of feeling to boys and for girls well i had a girlfriend tree year ago but she is just like other a gold dragged and i hate girls now because of her.

And after some time miya start to remaining me my sedule and do same disgusting move with her boobse which pass me of and i stop her and said

Me - miss.miya can you stop trying to seduce me ( cold )

She look at me with shock but after some time she smirk at me and come close to me then said

Miya - now so you know my intentions so why not give me a chance to pleasure you daddy ( in sedective tone )

She said and bite her lips seductively and put her hand on my shoulders i want to puck on her but i control and push her hardly on the floor and said

Jk - ( angry ) miss.miya don't try to cross your limits and don't make me to fire you now get lost before i lost my control and kill a gold dragged like you.

I said and she got scared and walk out of my office i sit on my chair and take a deep breath to clam down.

i can't fire her because i needed secretary and she is good at her work i sigh heavily and start doing my work.

Taehyung's pov :

I am nervous right now this is my first day in school and my class about to start so i take a deep breath and enter in class and my heart melt seeing the site infront of me.

All kids look at me with their puppy eyes and wish me.

Kids - good morning miss

Huh! Miss? Ohh they thought I'm girl because of my clothes

So i smile at them and said

Me - good morning babys and I'm not girl im boy and my name is Kim taehyung but you guys can call me taetae and I'm your art teacher.