( 45 ) GUILTY

Author pov:

After coming from the farm now all bts members ( without vmin ) went to park house. And the kim and Jimin come to kim house.

As soon as vmin reached taehyung's room. Taehyung fall on his knees while crying Hard.

 Taehyung fall on his knees while crying Hard

Tae - ( cry ) it all my fault. It's all happening because of me. He....he try to SUSIDE.... it's because of me...i...i am so bad...

Saying that he starts to slap himself hard. If it's not Jimin to stop him.

Jimin - hey don't cry please. It's not your fault taetae.

Tae - it is my fault chim. If that day i don't leave him and fight for our love. He wants try to do that.  It's all because of me.  Look what i made him to do. If it was not you to Stop him. I can't even imagine that.

Tae - ( cry ) i can never forgive myself for making my kookie do such things

Tae - ( cry ) i can never forgive myself for making my kookie do such things. If something have happened to him how i am supposed to live. I am so bad partner.

Soon he feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around him. And he knows who is he. Because he can never forget his safe place and this protection he feel around this arms.

Soon he also hug the person and start to cry more harder.

Tae - ( cry ) i...i...i am..s..so.... sorry..k..kookie... please...fo.. forgive me..

Jk - ( crying ) hey babe please don't cry

Jk - ( crying ) hey babe please don't cry. You know na i can't see tears in your eyes.

Tae - i....how can I.....why...why you try to do that huh?...y.. you don't love me??....do you think what happened to me if i lost you huh?...😭😭😭

Jk - ( cry ) i am sorry baby.....i will not do this again please forgive your kookie....but you also know na i can't live without you....and that you say you are going to marry someone else. Then how can I see you with someone else huh? That's why i try to do that.

Tae - it's.... it's my fault.... that i didn't try to fight for us...and leave you like this....i..l am sorry....i become selfish because of my parents and didn't think about you...i am sorry love..

Jk - ( rub his back ) hey it's ok...now see everything is good. And soon i will take you back our home. Don't cry ok.

Soon jungkook feel taehyung's all waight on him and little snore coming from taehyung. Yes taehyung fall asleep. Jungkook smile and pick him and put him on the bed and kiss his forehead.

Now you guys are wondering that how jungkook come here. So let me tell you. After mr.kim tell jungkook about the challenge and when they are returning to home. Jungkook try to talk with taehyung. But taehyung every time avoid him.

So jungkook feel something wrong with him. And he tell Jimin to go with him and if something happened then tell him. So as soon as taehyung start crying while blaming himself. He texted jungkook's and tell him to come kim house.

Back to the story.

After tugging taehyung on the bed they both left from kim house. But they don't know that two pair of eyes looking at everything from start and seeing taekook's love for each other they also tear up.

And yes that'l someone is none other than mr and mrs.kim.

Mrs.kim - ( worry ) honey you still have time please make them together and forget about your challenge.

Saying that she also left from there leaves mr.kim in Deep thoughts.

Hey angels 😇😇

How are you all doing??

So i know this is a very short chapter. But the purpose of making this chapter is.

I want you to know that taehyung is broken a way more than jungkook. And he blaming everything on himself. So yeah.

And second is that i want to end this book soon and as most of my angels want me to make taekook together as soon as possible. So i want to ask that.

Should I continue you with challenge or make mr.kim forgive jk and let taehyung go with him. And break the challenge??

So please tell me what I do next. If you want me to continue challenge then please give me some tips because i really don't know what to do next and my funny since is stuck so yeah.

THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥰❤️

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💜💜