( 19 ) IN PARIS

Jungkook's pov :

After our hot make out session my baby fall a sleep so i put him on the couch to sleep comfortable. Then I kiss is forehead. He look so cute with pout on his face and at the same time innocent like in few minutes ago he don't give me a best blowjob in my life. Then i go near by chair and start working on some files.

Time skip.

Taehyung's pov :

I feel someone caress my cheeks, i rub my eyes with pout and look at daddy.

Jk - ( smile ) baby we gonna land let's go sit on your chair hmm?

I nodded and signal him to pick me up and he carry me then buckle my seatbelt.

After we land, the door was open and i saw a Limo with more cars in front and the back of the limo a handsome guy come towards my daddy.

? - ( smile ) bienvenue á Paris monsieur. ( Welcome to Paris sir )

( Author : i want to say i really don't know French so i just use Google form translation so please ignore mistake )

Jk - ( smile ) merci louis comment ca va ici. ( Thank you Louis, how are the things here? )

Louis - tres Bien monsieur. ( Very good sir ).

I look at daddy with my coufused face then daddy lead me to the limo and get in.

Me - what are you guys talking about?

Jk - just greeting...oh yeah let me introduce you to him.

( To louis ) ahh louis renconter ma sugar baby et secretaire taehyung. Peut-etre etre petit ami ou mari, mais Bien Sur s'il veut. ( Ahh louis meet my sugar baby and secretary taehyung, and maybe to be boyfriend or husband, ofcourse if he( tae ) want ).

Daddy said in very long sentence which i don't understand at all huff.

Louis - Ravi de te rencontrer taehyung. ( Nice to meet you taehyung )

Jk - he said nice to meet you.

Me - ohh! How to say nice to meet you too?

Jk - Ravi de te rencontrer egalement.

Me - ( try to speak French ) ravai da ti tinconiter egalimenth?

I say and that guy and daddy brust in to laughing. I glare at daddy and post.

 I glare at daddy and post