( 18 ) BUSINESS TRIP

Author pov :

It's been week taehyung start to work in jeon corporation and he already make a place in every employees heart in company and Jeon mension. Everyone loves him for being kind and thoughtful.

Telling about taekook so yeah they both very happy with each other. They always stik with each other in home and in company they always act professional in front of employees but when they are alone in jungkook's office they always start make out here and there.

In those days very hard for jungkook because he always get hard when taehyung sit on his lap and call him daddy out of no where. But he control himself because he don't want to make his baby uncomfortable with him. He is very happy that taehyung start to saw affection to jungkook. Now he don't get shy around jungkook like before.

Talking about taehyung , he slowly slowly started to falling in love with jungkook because he always take care of taehyung and always first think about him and never force him to do anything even though he ( jk ) got problem to control himself, but he never throw himself in taehyung which our taetae love in jungkook he always think about taehyungs feeling.

Today they are going Paris for business trip. And taehyung taking a bath while jungkook going out for some work after some time taehyung come out wear undergarment.

 And taehyung taking a bath while jungkook going out for some work after some time taehyung come out wear undergarment

And stand infront of mirror that's when bedrooms door open and as soon as door open he heard.

? - ( groan ) ahh fuck!

Listening that taehyung turn around and 🤯 boom.......

There standing a jungshock with wide open mouth look like drool come out from his mouth in any second

There standing a jungshock with wide open mouth look like drool come out from his mouth in any second. And without wasting time jungkook turn around and run from there hiding his boner.

But it's too late because our taetae already see hug jungkcock and smirk.

Tae - ( smirk ) aww daddy has big cock hehehe.

Saying that he walk inside his closest and start to searching for comfortable clothes because he have to travel more than 18 hours in plan so he go to jungkooks closet and pick is tshirt and were it with short.