( 37 ) I AM READY TO MAREY HIM.

Hey guys 😊😊

First of all thank you so much all for your support and love you give me and my book.

You all give me new inspiration and so much emotional support. I promise from now i will ignore the haters and don't let them hurt my emotions and never disappoint you guys.

So i deside to not give up and complete this book for all you guys ☺️☺️😊☺️

I love you all guys 😊😊

Thank you once again 😀😀
_______________________________________

Author pov :

At daegu,

In evening taehyung reached his home

In evening taehyung reached his home. He bell the ring and soon the door open revealing the lady in her 50s and it's his mother. And soon he meet with bone crash hug

Mrs.kim - ahhhh my baby ( hug me tightly ) you come. I miss you so much.

Tae - ( fake smile ) i miss you too mon. Where is dad?

Mrs.kim - ( brake hug ) ahhh come in first.  ( Tell ) honey come down look who is here. Come fast you old man.

She yell and soon a man in his 50s come down.

Mr.kim - ( hug tae ) ahh my son. How are you baby?

Tae - ( smile ) i am fine appa. How about you guys how are you?

Mrs/mr.kim - ( smile ) we are good baby.

Mrs.kim - baby you are tired for long journey right go and put your bags in your room and fresh up i will make a dinner for us.

Taehyung smile and left for his room. After he left mrs.kim left for kitchen. Soon mr.kim also went to her.

Mr.kim - ( worry ) honey do you saw what i saw ? Our baby look so dull and somehow hurt? I am worried and also he come with his luggage and alone without jimin strange right.

Mrs.kim - ( sigh ) i also noticed it the moment i saw him i get it something is not right. But let it from now. Let's just cheer our bear and make him happy if he want to tell us what happened he will tell us himself let's not force him. He come home after long time.

Mr.kim - ( smile and hug her from behind ) you are right dear. But ( angry ) if someone dare to hurt my baby i will not going to leave him or her.

Mrs.kim - yahh you possessive father. Leave me if taehyung saw us what will he think.

Tae - i will think that you guys are invisible 😑😑. ( To his dad ) you old man leave my beautiful mom alone or do you have a plan to give me a sibling huh?

Mr.kim - ( smirk ) not bad idea and besides you are getting big now. So why not we make a little baby to play with.

Mrs.kim - yahhhhh you old man leave from here right now. You shameless man.