part two: flashback

It was that time of the week when I had the lesson I hated most: gym. As well as hating exercise, my class was filled with people I hate;
Peter, Liz, and Flashz

"God y/n, I swear you look worse every time I see you." Liz laughed from across the room.

"Awww, you too!" I smiled sarcastically.

"Well, I think you look even better every time I see you." said Flash, walking over to me.

"Flash, if you don't walk away in the next 10 seconds you'll regret it."

"Oh really, what you gonna do about it?" He smirked, still walking closer.

"Come any closer and you'll find out."

"That's a risk I'm willing to take-"

"Flash she said leave her alone." I heard a stern voice from behind me. I turned around to see who was defending me and I couldn't believe who it was.

"Parker I don't need your help, fuck off." I shouted.

"Yeah parker, shut up." Flash repeated.

"That fuck off is also to you to perv." I scowled.

"Ugh whatever, you'll want me one day y/n." He gave up and walked to Liz and her friends.

I went to put my earphones in when my ears picked up a conversation between peter and Ned:

"What makes him think he can just do that to women? It's disgusting." I heard the anger rising in peters voice.

"I know, he's such a dick." Ned agreed.

"Especially to y/n. He needs to leave her alone."

Wait. What?

"I just mean that- her of all people? please, he should find someone better to flirt with."

Ah, that's more like it.

Believe it or not, he used to be so sweet. I remember when he would do little things to cheer me up when I was sad. One time...

flashback

"Look at me, don't cry y/n." Peter hooked his finger under my chin so I was looking into his brown orbs.

"I'm just so pissed I failed my exam, it was really important to me." I sniffled.

"I know bub, but forget about it! You're so smart and I'm sure you were just feeling off that day. Now, let's watch harry potter and cheer you up!" He hugged me, jumped up from the sofa and went to get snacks. I giggled to myself as he came back over to the sofa with plates full of all kinds of treats.

"Pete, you're the best." I kissed his cheek as he handed me the plate.

"Yeah I know." He joked and we both laughed.

flashback over

I was too busy reminiscing over old times that I didn't realise everyone was leaving as the 'lesson' was over.

"Hey y/n, get up we're going." I heard coach wilson shout.

"Sorry sir."

I spent the rest of my day practicing for decathlon by myself as we had a couple free periods. No one was ever in the library at this time of day so I took advantage of it.

Peters pov

I had a couple free periods so I took the advantage of returning some books to the library. I'd been reading tons lately to get ready for decathlon. Plus, I needed to be alone right now as I was still so angry with Flash.

As I walked into the library, no other than y/n was sitting there, talking to herself. I realised she was memorising for decathlon. Thankfully she didn't notice me as a huge eye roll would have been thrown my way. I continued to watch as she checked her answer, quietly shouting a little 'yes!' and smiling a toothy grin.  I chuckled to myself as it bought back countless memories.

flashback

"Okay, Hansen's disease is more commonly known by which name?" I questioned.

"Leprosy!" Y/n screamed.

"Bloody hell, you haven't gotta shout." I chucked.

"Shut upppp, did I get it right?"

"Of course you did!"

A cheesy grin spread across her face and she stood up to do a little dance. I just laughed and savoured the moment. She looked so cute.

"You're gonna ace this test bub." I smiled.

"Thanks to you." She smiled back.

flashback over

I sighed and walked out the library, a little smile tugging at my lips.