part three: share

y/n's pov

It was finally the day we travel to Washington for decathlon. Things didn't worry me too much but I was weirdly passionate about decathlon so nerves began to gather in my stomach. Although, parker had dropped out due to his stark internship which meant I didn't have to deal with him.

"Hey! Guys wait up!" I heard a voice screach as we began to get on the bus.

They say you speak of the devil and he shows up.

"Peter?" Mj questioned.

"I was hoping maybe I could- uh- rejoin the team." He smiled weakly.

"No. No way. You cant just quit on us, stroll up and be welcomed back by everyone!" Flash shouted.

"Hey! Welcome back Peter! Flash, you're back to first alternate." Mr Harrington grinned.

"What?" Flash sounded pissed which made me happy.

I guess I'd have to deal with Parker after all.

Mj and I made our way to the back seats. We planned on reading and listening to music the entire time.

"Dude, are you reading Harry Potter?" Mj laughed at me.

"Hey, it's my favourite book series and I like to reread them! Shut up." I chuckled.

About an hour into our journey, Mr Harrington spoke.

"Okay people, im going to be calling out who's in which room. I want no complaining as this had nothing to do with me and the principal was fire me if I do any change arounds."

God I really hope im with Mj.

"Okay so...Mj is with Ned-"

Great start.

"Flash is with Abe, Cindy is with Bluebird, Y/n is with Peter-"

"You've got to be kidding me." I spoke without realising.

"Y/n, we cant swap around so you and Peter will just have to deal with it."

"For fucks sake." I heard Peter sigh in front of me.

"I'm not happy about it either parker!"

"Yeah whatever, just cause I share a room with you doesn't mean we have to speak." He mumbled.

"Now that I can agree on."

I turned to Mj, pleading for help. "Are you sure we can't just sneakily swap once Mr Harrington's asleep?"

"I don't wanna sound like a nerd but, I really don't wanna get in trouble." She sighed. "It's only two nights, I think you'll survive."

"Fine, but if you hear screaming from our room  just now that it's your fault I'm chasing him around with a knife." I joked.

"Maybe I'll hear screaming for another reason." She winked and laughed.

"Ugh as if!" I gagged.

(i hope at least one person got that reference😂!)

After another hour, we finally arrived at the hotel. It was actually really big which made me hopeful that the rooms were huge and I didn't have to go anywhere near peter.

"Right, everyone knows their room numbers and what time they need to be awake so I'm officially off duty. See you guys tomorrow, up bright and early!" My Harrington announced and then left us be.

"Hey, you wanna drop off your bags and then we can go explore?" Mj asked excitedly.

"Oooo yeah, meet you here in 10."

I made my way up to the 3rd floor where my room was. I got out the key but it was already open. Great, he's here.

"Ah, hello roommate." Parker sarcastically smiled from across the room.

"Ugh." I simply replied.

"Why, don't get too enthusiastic." He chuckled.

"Look, I'm leaving I just came to drop off my bags. Now where are the bedrooms..." I began scouring the room.

"Bedroom."

"What?"

"There's only one bedroom."

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me."

I know this is such an enemies to lovers cliche but it's my favourite and I love it :,)