Epilogue

Three months later (because this Goddamn author loves throwing me for a loop with these time jumps). But, if I'm being honest, during the past three months, it was mostly an obnoxious amount of essays and studying for college, and a lot of sex between Monty and I. And I mean, a lot. But you guys don't care for all that, right?

But just in case you do, and because I can't help but brag about my Monty and their huge, thick d— NSFW...

"Preston, I have to get ready for my show," Monty insists once I'm straddling his waist in the passenger seat of my car.

"Just a quicky," I tell them, attaching my lips to theirs before they can refuse. Then again, they're already shoving their tongue in my mouth, so I don't see them refusing anytime soon. Especially when Monty's hands go to my jeans. They unbutton then unzip my pants before I'm free in their hand, their long fingers wrapping around me and begin stroking up and down.

We're parked in The Coven's parking lot on Friday night (it's night time and we have tinted windows, we should be fine) an hour and a half before the next drag show starts. Tonight, I'm hosting and Monty and I should be getting readying for our New Year's themed show, but fuck! I can't help my hands and my mouth from going on Monty's after what just occurred!

Let me pause on the NSFW and back up a bit (again, time jumps; try to keep up). Approximately, three hours ago, Monty and I stopped at Grayson's (gag) New Year's Eve party and this was the first time Monty was meeting my friends. I was super excited, it went a little something like this:

"Happy New Year!" Reid exclaims when he opened the front door to Grayson's house, and pulled me into a quick hug. Reid turns to Monty with big eyes and a smile, "you must be Monty! It's so good to meet you!" And he pulls them into a hug as well. Reid must've been already tipsy; he gets really affectionate when he's tipsy.

Nonetheless, Monty hugged my best friend back causing my heart to warm and feel stupid feelings because the two most important people in my life were finally meeting. They pulled back and we all stepped inside. Grayson walked up to us with a drink in his hand. Ignoring me, he spoke to Monty, "Monty, right? I'm Grayson," he held out his hand.

Monty looked Grayson up and down like they were disgusted, "this is Grayson?" But they spoke with no cruel intent.

That's it, I'm gonna tell Monty I love them tonight.

Grayson chuckled, his hand falling to his side and spoke to me, "you've trained them well, I see."

I smile smugly, wrapping an arm around Monty and pulling them to me. Monty laughed, "I'm just kidding, It's nice to meet you, Grayson," and the rest of the time- before we had to leave for the drag show- was absolutely perfect.

And yes, the reason I'm horny for Monty's dick in The Coven's parking lot right now, is because Monty dissed Grayson and that alone is a turn on.

We can resume that NSFW.

I lift myself up- one knee pressed against the car door while my other knee is in between the seat and the center counsel- for Monty to align themselves under me after pushing their joggers and briefs down. I settle myself onto them. Slowly. We both groan, Monty's head falling back against the headrest of the passenger seat. My body sinks lower onto Monty and, "holy fuck," I moan.

Monty's hand cups the back of my neck and they rope me into a sloppy kiss. I try my best to move up and down in this horribly awkward and small space, but it's not working too well. Realizing this, Monty grips my waist, holding me in place above them, and begins thrusting up into me.

"Fuck!" I moan, smacking my hand on the glass window as Monty hits that certain spot over and over again. Monty's hand covers my mouth, muffling me as more moans erupts from me. I can't help it, fuck.