Isabella

Female Reader

You and isabela had been friends since kids but since she was known as the Miss perfect and you weren't as perfect her family made her stop talking to you, of course it had upset you how she just listened to them instead of saying no but you got over it.

What people didn't know was that you still liked the girl but not as friend you loved her. You heard from the town members that she was marrying a man.

You almost started crying when you heard the news.

It was late at night and you were on the couch about to go to sleep but then you heard banging on the door. You immediately got up to open it to your surprise it was isabela.

" y/n.."

She mumbled. You had noticed she was on the verge of tears.

"Isabela what are you doing here it's very late you could have gotten hurt" you said

She got closer to you and hugged you. " I'm sorry I didn't tell my family no when they said I should leave you!!" she cried.

" Isabela-"

"I thought it would make them happy and me but it didn't it just made my life miserable please forgive me!" she hugged you more tight until you couldn't breathe.

" Please come inside you might get caught"you said.

You guys went inside and you got her some tea.
"I forgive you." you said with a smile.

"Thank you thank you!!" She hugged you again.

"But there is something you should know before we start being friends again.." you said

"Continue"isabela said

"Isabela Madrigal I like you no love you it had been keeping it a secret for so long cause I thought you would hate me it's ok if you don't feel the same way I understand" you said with a nervous smile

She gasped and quickly said "Of course I love you I always have! I never wanted to marry marino I was doing it to make my family happy but I then realized I should do what make me happy!"

You both went closer to each other and hugged.

"So does this mean we are dating..?" you mumbled

"Of course dummy" she said with a big smile and kissed you on the cheek.

THE END