Camilo

Female reader

Request

You had just moved into this village and loved it here. You loved the unique people and places. You had started getting close to someone named camilo madrigal. Today he told you to meet at his house to hang out.

You had finally arrived but you saw mirabel singing to some kids? You had been kinda weirded out but you loved her so it was fine. You walked to see camilo that had roses in his hand.

"Oh hermosa your here!" he said winking at you. You had to admit it was kinda obvious that the madrigal had a crush on you but you didn't say anything about it.

"Stop it camilo now let's go cmon" you said giggling

"Why of course whatever you want hermosa";)
He said trying to be sexy

You guys went near some trees because he had already planned a picnic there ready for you guys. You guys were talking for hours and goofing of went suddenly he had grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him.

"This is so much fun!" he said

"Oi your squishing me 💔" you said trying to get some oxygen. "Oh yeah sorry hermosa!"

He let go but still holding your wrist.

"Hey hermosa I want to say something really important"

"What's up?"

"Ok so basically I have a crush on you and I really want to date you so will you be mine..?" he said really loud and fast with a red face.

"I knew it! But of course I will : )" you said with a big smile.

He hugged you again then kissed you quickly.

"Last one at casita is a rotten egg" you said running away but laughing.

"HEY NO FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD START!!!" He yelled but trying to catch up.

THE END