Camilo

Male reader
Yandere!

Camilo had admired you. Your hair color, personality,eye color. You we're perfect. He wanted you to be with him.

But someone had ruined it. Noah. He hated him everything about him but now he had messed up that bastard tried getting with you.

Camilo clearly wasn't taking this very well. He's was frustrated. So he finally was going to make you his.

You we're about to go meet up with "Noah". You loved him but not in that way. You guys were just friends. You had went to the mountain were you guys would usually meet up.

Once you got there you saw a girl with Noah? They were laughing for some odd reason.

"My my look who arrived"the girl said trying not to laugh. "Uh Noah who is this?" you said confused.

"Look I'm just going to say it"he said laughing. "I made a bet with my friend right here that I would be friends with the ugliest and weirdest person I could see and you were that person. So this whole friendship thing was fake!" he said without feeling pity.

How could he? After all this time? You were furious. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" you yelled and slapped him across the face. "I hope you suffer your entire life bastard.!" you walked away in tears.

You were inside your house in bed crying about how he treated you. You heard a knock on the door it was your friend camilo. "Camilo you won't believe it!!" you said crying in his chest. "Hey I already know dolores told me..." he hugged you back, he's just an asshole forget about him."you guys went inside. You guys went onto your bed and hugged.

"Y/n.. I have been wanting to tell you for a while but I never had the courage so that that we are hugging I just want to say that i love you more than a friend I love you like lovers. He grabbed your chin and lifted it up so he can see your eyes. "Camilo I-i love you to!". He gave you a quick kiss and hugged you more Tightly. You had fallen asleep in his arms he grabbed a blanket and covered you guys making you face the wall so you couldn't leave just in case. He hugged you even more tight and whispered in your ear softly

"Now your mine forever.... "

Ok so could you guys follow my account its encantoqrs on tik tok you don't have to but i would appreciate it! Also the next story is Bruno male reader!