Camilo

Non-binary reader

Request

(Aged up because yeah)

You and camilo have been dating for a while and sure there was some affection every now and then but it wasn't really often. You on the other hand have been craving his attention.

Every time you got a chance you would wrap your arms around his waist and won't let go or give him little kisses on his face. And his reactions were always priceless. But clearly one person didn't like it.

Alejandro.

Camilos friend has loved you but you don't feel the same way. He couldn't accept the fact that his friend was dating who could have been his. He would try and make camilo jealous but it always backfired.

But what you guys didn't know was today he would end it all.

You guys were all talking and you were on couch with camilo and Alejandro. Alejandro was getting very close and all of a sudden he kissed you then went to your neck trying to give you a hickey. You were too in shock to do anything.

Immediately camilo pushed him and and slapped him."WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR MY FUCKING FRIEND AND YOU KNOW I'M DATING THEM". Before Alejandro could talk camilo punched him. They died and by they I mean Alejandro lol.

Camilo grabbed your wrist and took you to his house. Boy was he mad. He went inside his room and layed you down on the bed. He crawled up and gave you a long ass kiss.

"How could he"he said while still kissing you.

He stopped kissing you for a second "You're mine". He mumbled then started kissing you more.

THE END