Allure

London

They land in UK, and before they could rest, they had to finish their busy schedule. Y/N visited organizations to donate money and went to a few charities & orphanages. They dealt with press and went to interviews, by now they're probably bored with all the same questions. The endorsers had shoots with Y/N's brand and they all had photoshoots with many other magazines they would soon star on. The media spread the news of six of the most powerful women being in the UK.

Paparazzies surrounded all of them almost making it impossible to go anywhere without being photographed. Before they could do anything else, Y/N had one more thing to do. Her movie with Timothée Chalamet was going to premiere in London and now that they had extra time she invited the five women to watch her movie. 'Allure' was the title of their movie and it was a mysterious, hot, thriller, romance movie which had a steamy scene in it.

But Y/N would be fine. Scarlett, Elizabeth, and Brie aren't her girlfriends anyway. Right ?

----------

Y/N's Pov -

I invited the five women to watch my movie with Timothée who's been my long time friend along with Florence. I wore a red satin long dress along with my very high Christian Louboutin heels to match with the theme of the movie. Me & Timothée has been promoting our movie, but I feel nervous, I don't know why. It's probably because my friends are going to watch it. I don't think anyone would be comfortable watching their selves have a sex scene on screen especially with their friends watching. I can't get the nervousness off my chest.

While Timothée & I are on the red carpet, I see the five ladies arrive. They all looked beautiful, but I can't take my eyes off Scarlett, Elizabeth, and Brie. They all matched the theme of this movie with their black, red, and bold outfits.

"You look beautiful", Scarlett whispers as we all take pictures before heading towards the theater.

I sit beside Timothée with the cast in the same row. The five women sit in the front row where I could see the whole screen and them clearly. Along with us was other people and a few other celebrities who were also in London. Our movie has gotten a good review in US but we'll see how they'll like it here.

The movie starts and I start to feel anxious again. I see them enjoy the movie, so I try to calm myself. A kissing scene comes on but I've watched the movie already so I've gotten used to it as well as Timothée, but I see Scarlett and Brie move in their seats uncomfortably while Lizzie looks down. I get jitters in my stomach, how will they react when the sex scene comes on ?

The scene isn't 50 shades of Grey like but it's still steamy and hot. Soon the scene comes on and I start to tense up. I see Scarlett on the edge of her seat like she's about to hit someone but Lizzie pushes her back in her seat, they all look mad but turned on at the same time.

Scarlett's Pov -

I see Y/N making out and go at it on this big screen and I can't help but wish it was me. I wanted to touch her like how Timothée was touching her then I see Brie startled of what she was watching but she looked like she was thinking the same thing as me. Lizzie was shocked but didn't want to watch but she still could hear Y/N's breathless moans from the movie which made her cheeks go bright red.

After the movie finished, we went with Y/N cause they were having an after party but Gal & Margot didn't join. They knew how we felt about Y/N.

We saw Y/N standing there flawlessly in her great figure imagining how she would look like without that dress. Then Timothée joins her and touches her waist, they both talk and laugh which made me go furious.