Finale I

1 Year Later...

Y/N JONES BACK AFTER DISAPPEARING FOR A YEAR

It is rumored that she fled out of the country after breaking apart her relationship with A-list celebrities Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, and Brie Larson. They have confirmed that they were in a relationship in the past but decided to remain friends.

This is the first time that JONES CO. do not have any endorsers and new project. It is also the first time Y/N hasn't been interviewed for her company's status for this new year.

Has Y/N gone rouge ? Did she quit ?

"God, they're pathetic ! I literally just took a break for a few months, why are they making it such a big deal ?" Y/N frustrates to Hailee.

"Well to be fair, you did just fly to another country without any notice for a whole year. And you left without telling me, answering my calls, or answering my messag-" "Ok I get it." Y/N stops Hailee from continuing her long list of reasons on why she left all of a sudden.

After the incident that occurred with the three ladies, Y/N couldn't bare staying, so she decided to leave.

She flew to London. Yes, the place where their relationship blossomed, but she did go there to find some sort of closure and to find comfort at the same time. She stayed there for months but she still did work, she just decided to scrap the entire endorser tradition.

"Do you wanna talk about it", Hailee quietly asks. "About what ?" "The three." "No, not really." Y/N answers back. "They're doing good though, just an fyi." Hailee mentioned. "That's good to know." Y/N said unbothered.

In all honesty, Y/N's healed from everything that happened, she's over them or that's what she thinks. You think you're over a relationship until you see the person and the feelings rush back right to you.

----------

"She's back", Brie says, looking through her phone. "Who ?" Scarlett asks. "Y/N", Brie responds, turning on the TV.

Y/N JONES IS BACK AND BUSY

SHE WAS RUMORED TO BE STAYING IN LONDON FOR A YEAR AFTER UNKOWINGLY LEAVING THE COUNTRY. BUT SHE IS BACK IN BUSINESS AND STILL RUNNING JONES CO.

COME BACK TO FIND OUT WHY SHE FLED...

"Y/N's back ?" Lizzie says surprised. "Apparently", Scarlett said also shocked.

When Y/N went to London, she didn't tell anyone, not even Hailee. The three had no idea why Y/N left and they were going through a rough path. None of them talked to each other for a while until one day they all found comfort in each other. And the rest is history.

"Well, that's great ! Right ?" Lizzie wonders, greeting her girlfriends with a kiss.

"I think so", Scarlett sits beside Brie. "I didn't really talk to her since, so I don't know." Brie lays her head on Scarlett's shoulder.

"You think she's over us ?" Lizzie sits next to Scarlett. "Maybe, I don't really know." Scarlett sighs. "Is it bad to say that I miss her ?" Brie holds their hands. "No, I do too." Scarlett admits. "Same", Lizzie looks at the two, unsure of anything.

Are any of them over each other ?

----------

After a few weeks, Y/N got settled with everything and went back to her normal routine.

She's been taking care of her self and giving herself a break from time to time. She's been craving these specific meals where you can get in a specific place, a restaurant where the four women used to always go to.