Boss

JONES CO.

It's late and Y/N is still at the office, working. She's been really stressed this week with managing her company, the amount of photoshoots she had to do for her new movie, shooting for the movie, and the three women who's been brats recently. They've been arguing with each other on who would be better for Y/N to seriously date, and who's better in fucking her. It's like they're having a competition, it's ridiculous. 

There are no employees left in the building except for the janitor and Hailee. The building is basically empty until the three ladies arrive. They go to Y/N's office bringing her food. Once they enter her office, they see her typing on her laptop, maintaining a serious but tired face. She put her hair up in a messy bun with her blouse unbuttoned barely seeing her cleavage. 

As they were about to greet her, her phone rang interrupting them. She smiles at them before answering the call. "Hello...", she continues to talk on the phone, looking out the window. 

They listen to her serious, deep, strict tone as she crosses her arms. They stare at her figure, how those pants hug her ass, and that blouse that's teasing them of seeing her cleavage. She continues to talk on the phone and turns around to write something down. She leans down writing on that piece of paper as the three stare at her breasts. "Ok, thank you, bye." Y/N ends the call, blankly staring at their stares.

"Hi ?" She snaps them out of their thoughts. "Oh, h-hi, we brought food." They greet her in a daze. "Thank you so much, but I'll still be here for a while." "It's fine, we'll wait for you." They give her food and she gets back to her desk and they sit on the couch.

Once they finished eating, Y/N continued to accomplish her work and the three talked with each other. Soon their conversation turned into a debate on who would make Y/N scream the loudest, childish I know. Their voice started to get louder making Y/N annoyed and unable to concentrate. 

"NO, I can make her scream the loudest, she loves my fingers the most !" Lizzie argues. "But she loves my mouth more", Brie huffs. "Bitch please, she loves me the most." Scarlett scoffs. Y/N just stares at them, irritated at their immaturity and competitiveness. 

She leans her back on her chair and crosses her arms. She shuts her laptop and untie her hair from the bun, her hair falls down pass her shoulders to her back. She walks to the door, locking it, then she walks towards the women and focus her sight on them. 

"Are you done", her voice deeper than before but still strict and intimidating. They turn their faces to her not noticing what she did a while ago. They just stare at her, not knowing what she's about to do. Her face is emotionless, unreadable.

"Come here", she leads them to her desk, placing Lizzie on the desk and Scarlett & Brie on the chairs.

**********

Warning: Smut

You look at the three, thinking about what you'll do to them. "Do you three like to use me as your prize when you compete with each other ?" You say unbuttoning your blouse, revealing your lace bra. 

"Yes, Lizzie, I love your fingers, but you love mine more." You lift her chin up, making her look into your eyes. She stares at you speechless, her green bright eyes, filled with lust. 

You kiss her softly, but passionately. Her lips so soft, kissing you back, desperate for more. You lick her bottom lip before entering your tongue in her mouth making her moan. You roam your tongue around her mouth, her hands roaming around your body. You separate your lips for some air, making her whine. You peck her lips before moving to Brie.

You turn around, leaning down, looking at Brie. "I do love your mouth baby, your soft lips, and your rough tongue." You run your thumb on her lips, gently pulling them apart. You kiss her more roughly than Lizzie, she kisses you back inserting her tongue in your mouth making you fight for dominance. You win and roam your tongue around her mouth, making her moan. As you part your lips, you bite her bottom lip making her squirm.