Decision

As Y/N was struggling with the decision she made, the three were still heartbroken. 

Lizzie's Pov -

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling not wanting to get up. Since the breakup happened, none of us talked to each other. We've all been in our own hell. 

Honestly, I'm not even mad at Y/N, but I'm disappointed. I understood why she broke it off and it broke my heart seeing her talk so little of herself. I just wished she knew how beautiful she is. She cared for each one of us and she wasn't being selfish. Y/N always cared about people and always worried about their opinions, what she didn't see was that she did what everybody wanted her to do that she forgot about what she wanted to do. 

I continued to be lost in thought until I heard my phone go off. 

My Bitches 🖤-

Scarlett💖: hi. are you free right now ?

Brie💝: Yes

Lizzie💕: I'm free, why ?

Scarlett💖: Do you wanna get lunch together ?

Lizzie💕: sure

Brie💝: ok.

----------

Lunch

Scarlett's Pov -

I take a seat at the table while I wait for Brie & Lizzie to come. We haven't talked to each other recently so I wanted to catch up and see them. I've just been miserable not being able to see Y/N or the two. I still want to be with Y/N, I just don't know if she wants to.

I see Lizzie arrive and I give her a hug then Brie enters the restaurant and we all greeted each other and ordered our meal.

"So, how have you been ?" Lizzie asks me. "Umm, not that good, you know." I say trying not to make eye contact.

"How about you two ?" I ask. "I'm fine", Brie lies. "There were better days", Lizzie responds.

"Has anyone of you talked to her ?" Brie hesitantly asks. "No. You ?" We all start to feel awkward and tense. "No."

Our food arrives and I see Lizzie's face light up and Brie smile cheekily, god I love their smiles. I start to smile and blush at their cuteness when they eat their food. "Why are you smiling so much ?" Lizzie wonders. "Nothing. You two are just so cute !" I look at them, feeling comfortable again. 

"If you wanna keep staring might as well take a picture." Brie says and we all remember Y/N.

"That was the first thing she said to us when we met her." I reminisce the first time we met Y/N. "Then she said...I don't mind three beautiful women looking at me all night." We all smile at the thought of our beautiful baby.

"I miss her", Lizzie starts to lose her smile. "I miss her too", Brie & I say holding her hand.

"Do you still want her ?" I ask them. "Yes, yes I do, but I don't know if she wants us anymore." Brie responds. "You both love her right ?" Lizzie question. "Of course we do."

"Right, but do you love me, Brie do you love Scarlett, Scarlett do you love Brie ? Because she broke up with us cause she thought she was being greedy for demanding so much in our relationship. We always said that we loved her, but we never said that we loved each other, so you can see how that can be complicating for her. So do we all love each other ?" Lizzie explains everything.