1st Tilak part2

so hi !
I have continued it a little more it just the next day after the Tilak ceremony and Arohi still continuing her drama . I hope you enjoy and please ignore any loopholes and mistakes ....

The next day

Akshu was sitting in the hall with the whole family . They were happy to see the genuine smile on her face back after so many years . Akshu sure did miss her parents yesterday more than she did on every occasion. She came to know another dimension of her parents lovestory .

She did miss her Sirat maa but no one could replace the missing she felt for her naira maa . Her naira maa who sacrificed her life for her and Thier family she doesn't even remember her cleary but still missed her .

She have always felt a missing peice in her life she just didn't knew what it was it was cleared what she missed when she came to know about her mother the one that gave birth to her and was with her only for the first few months of her life . Sirat maa loved her like aaru no doubt but she still knew naira maa loved her more than any one can do .

She wanted to talk with Abhi and clear out somethings. The love she has felt yesterday looking into his eyes was something which makes her relax and give her the power to fight for it. She might have been a little coward and would have backed out for the happiness of aru but thankingly her family came in support for her .

She had messaged Abhi
can we meet pleasee 🥺?

Abhi had already replied
Jaan tum Hukum karo me toh Hazir hojaunga

Akshu had a smile on his face reading it and messaged him the details to meet him whenever he was free. he was a doctor him saving life's was more important than them meeting and akshu was surely not gonna come in between of his job. Abhi had felt proud when he read the message the love that he had for her increased with each and every thing she did even things she didn't noticed she did . He didn't knew what he did to deserve such a angel .

The family had noticed the smile on akshu's face and came to the conclusion that she was talking with Abhi because the smile was only their when Abhi was Thier .

For years they have tried everything to bring the old akshu back the happy chirpy bubly one which had died when her parents did. They knew they have to do anything in thier power to keep the smile and new akshu back.

They have seen love in Abhi eyes for their akshu and they knew he was Kartik replica just like how he had stood up for his love and fought for them . He would never do something intentionly that would give pain to his akshu . The Singhania's were not there when Abhi had fought the entire family but they have sure seen his love in the way he looked at akshu and from the way way the family described it . The voice that would change completely when talking to her . He was no more the strict and professional Abhimanyu when it came to akshu . The birla's too were shocked to see this side of him they would have never imagined that they would witness this side of him .

Everyone in the house was happy for once they had genuine smile on Thier faces which changed as soon as they noticed Arohi coming down with a face full of anger ready to burst on akshu and come again in the way of akshu's happiness again and this time the family will not allow it . They have now started seeing things clearly . The way Arohi face would change when ever anything related to akshu came in the matter . She would always change topics whenever akshu was mentioned . She always had eyes on akshu thing . She wanted anything that belonged to akshu and if she denied giving her that she would created a full drama right there .

Arohi - ho gayi na khush tum akshu firse sab kuch cheen ke mujhse . Yehi toh tum chahti thi ki m kabhi khush hi na rahu hamesha sabki first choice tum hi raho jaisi aaj tak rehti aayi ho.