the mandir

Soo hii!
It starts from the mandir track where akshu confess her love infront of everyone. Here after fainting everyone takes her to Goenka house the birla's where present there too .

Akshara has fainted and Abhi was making sure that she wasn't hurt. Everyone was present there. The whole Birla and Goenka clan .

Arohi was silent for now because of badepapa he had strictly ordered her not to speak till they made sure that akshu was alright . She was silenty fumming noticing the way Abhi took care of akshu like she was some fragile doll that would break even if a little pressure was applied . she wasnt a fool to not notice the love Abhimanyu had for akshu in his eyes everytime he looked at her but she still ignored it because he was marring her. She was going to be no. 1 . Nothing else matters .

Akshu slowly gained consiousness and started looking for Abhi when Abhi assured her that he was here only and not leaving her she relaxed and slowly tried sitting up .
Akshu - Abhi .. abhii .

Abhi - akshu ! Aaram se baba me yahi hu dekho. Kahi nhi Jaa Raha m tum aaram se. Kahi Dard toh nhi ho Raha chot toh nhi h? Pheli wali choto me toh Dard nhi h? Tum aaram se bhetho. Bilkul tension Leni ki zaroorat nhi h.

Here, Naitik and rajshree was standing at the door step looking at the scene going on. They could see the way Abhi looked at akshu and the way he treates her. Vansh and kairav had called them the day before and informed them about everything happening here . Kairav knew he could do nothing without provoking Arohi and resulting in her giving akshu another guilt trip. He knew he should have called the day he came to know about akshu love for Abhi . but he also knew that there were people who would do anything humanly possible for akshu and not caring about the consequences . They reached here from Mumbai as soon as possible. And naksh Keerthi and krish were coming from Australia and would be reaching here any moment. They knew akshu would need there support now especially now.

Akshu noticed Naitik and rajshree standing there And shouted in happiness forgetting about everything for a moment. ," nanuuu aur badinanii " she was about to get up and run to them to hug but Abhi stoped her.

Abhi - bilkul nhi uthogi tum Abhi Abhi hosh aaya h aur uthe hi Chali khudne fudne Shanti se bhethi raho yaha.

Akshu made a puppy face but it was of no use on Abhi right now he was in protective mode and nothing could stop him not even the cute girl with overly cute puppy eyes.

Naitik was happy seeing someone taking care of her other than his family like she actually mattered to him .
Rajshree came forward and hugged her "meri pyaari bitiya rani . Kaisi h ? Aab Dard toh nhi h na choto me aur accident ho Gaya aur mujhe batana bhi theek nhi samajha . Bhot aache. "
Akshu - " mera accident hua tha na badinaani me behosh thi abb behoshi m kaise phone Karti aapko aap hi batao. Bachi m hu aur baacho wali baat aap Karti h " akshu said it cutely that it melted all the anger she was feeling . Abhi was just admiring her sitting there. His favourite passtime . Naitik was observing this. He smiled . Looks like they have another naira Kartik present here.

Naitik came forward and and hugged akshu carefully not wanting to hurt her anymore . Akshu just hugged him silently and not wanting to let him go. She would only feel this protectiveness and safety from some people and she was not done just yet.

The Goenka knew what was coming Naitik and Rajshree present here would mean only one thing that they were here to take akshu back with them. And this time there was no coming back. They had again lost there chance of having her back only because of there foolishness. They knew that drama was coming

The birla's present there were confused. Maheshwari were one of the most famous family in Rajasthan and everyone knew of there relationship with the singhania's .
Rajshree Maheshwari was a women of principal for the outer world . Who always stood by the right.
Naitik Singhania was a well known name in the business. Everyone knew about him and his family all around India. He wasn't a man to show emotions to people in the world . After the death of his wife he had turned more ruthless with his son and that only intestify after the death of his one and only daughter the last straw of his sanity. it was the same with his son and grandson naksh Singhania and Krish Singhania only they were a step ahead . They were ruthless and emotionless. And do anything for there family without a ounce of regret.
The only thing thing keeping the whole family in check from completely going ruthless was there only daughter. The world knew that. the daughter of there precious naira their akshu. No one had seen her or heard about her but everyone knew about who see was. And the one who got the lucky chance to see her would not stop talking about how beautiful she was. Their precious princess . Perfectly protected from everything .