abhira's Tilak

Jealously has always been a middle name for Arohi goenka . Always had been and always will be.

The most jealous she was of was Akshara . Her older step sister. She had always seen Akshara getting more love from everyone in the family. Been everyone's favourite and everyone's first choice . The elders wanted to be around her every moment of the day. Their older brothers wanted to play with her every time. Be in her team while playing each and every game . They always choose her first .

Her father loved akshu more. More would not even be the right word to describe it. He loved her more than everything and would do anything she asked without even thinking about it. Akshu got everything without even asking for it. It's like Kartik knew what she wanted even without her telling him . Well Kartik called her chotu sherni . When he knew everything about the senior sherni how was it even possible to not know about the junior version. Kartik pampered akshu so much that sometime it was impossible to believe it could happen . It was not only about akshu he knew everything about kairav too. But he would had to always ask her what she wanted. he would know what the 2 wanted by just seeing them then why not her?

No one in the family ever scolded akshu for any pranks she did no matter how much chaos it caused . When she did it with someone else the partner in crime would get scolded but not her. No one had it in themselves to do something to make the little angel sad. Akshu could just show them her puppy eyes and she would be free to go. Thats what Arohi thought but when akshu would show the cute puppy eyes which were exactly like naira no one had the power to scold her. They couldn't. After naira it was only akshu that had brought peace in the family. They smile they had lost would only come back when they were with her.

Kartik found his peace in his tadpole and chotu sherni after naira. After all he promised to Always keep them happy and he would always do that.

Arohi found her happiness only when Sirat would scold akshu for her mischief. But even she knew Sirat cannot cross a limit. Arohi would complain to Sirat about any out of line act akshu did and Sirat would come to scold her . Once she scolded her so much that akshu cried and the whole family shouted so much on Sirat especially Kartik. And he in clear words stated that no one absolutely no one had the rights to bring tears in his princess eyes . And gave last warning to Sirat to never ever think of doing the same thing again.

Sirat had loved akshu in the starting but when Arohi came and she started imaging things. Like even the smallest things that the family didn't love Arohi because she wasn't their blood. Or the family pampered akshu more than needed and it was unnecessary to do it.

Sirat starting hating the fact that Arohi was not as loved as akshu was in this family. Sirat loved Kartik but he had completely made clear that the only women he had loved was naira and would always be her and this started the fuel to her not loving akshu. He couldn't love anyone else no matter what. Sure he had accepted Arohi to be his daughter and tried his best but akshu still was his first priority and nothing was changing that fact.

Sirat had asked once why he didn't loved Arohi more and that he made a promise to love Arohi like his own.
Kartik had replied simply by stating he cannot love anyone more than his princess. Akshu was the last peice remaining of the woman he loved the most in this world and there was no chance anything could change that. And about the promise just because he made her one doesn't mean he would forget the numerous promises he made to his naira and himself to never let her daughter down . He made the promise to love Arohi as his own daughter but not that he would love her more than akshu . And when she wasn't keeping her end of the deal he wasn't obliged to do the same.

All the elder brothers would always favour akshu too. Krish ,vansh ,kairav Amish ,karan or Vatsal every single one of them. The first person they wanted in there teams were akshu. Everytime . They went to her whenever they wanted to do something mischievous. Akshu was similar to them in many thing she was not. She had something or the else common with everyone making it all the more easier for her to connect with them.
( Amish is Mishti and Abir son. Karan is Keerthi and naksh son. Both of them are older than akshu. Amish is a year younger than kairav and Karan is Mostly of Vatsal age. Making akshu the youngest. )
The brothers would tell her the story of the dancing doll at night time. They knew they cannot tell her the truth about her mother but they can sure as hell make sure that she always has a part of her with herself .