mendak and chotu sherni ♥️

So this is not an abhira ff but something on akshu and kaira
Imagine if instead of Sirat telling akshu about naira what would have happened if Kartik and kairav told akshu about naira before going to.newyork for kairav hostel .

"Meri mamma akhir h kaun ? "
Akshara kept asking herself this question because the women she thought as her mother wasn't. Was this the reason she has felt a void as if something was incomplete in her life like she was missing an important person from her life? And if she wasn't her real mother then where was she ? Why wasn't she with them ? These questions were now giving her a headache.

"Mamma ki ankho ke taare
Kairav aur akshu Sabse Pyaare.
I love you akshu
I love you kairav. "

Akshara looked back to see Kartik standing there with a blue and white teddy and a box in his hands . Akshu didnt knew why but just hearing that voice brought so much peace to her. Like making all her pain just disappear.

" Papa " akshu just said a single word but Kartik understood the emotions behind it .
Not able to see his princess in tears he hurried to take her in arms. Akshu couldn't take anymore and cried in his arms. After some time when she calmed down she finally asked
"Papa meri mumma kaun h ? "

Kartik just smiled. He knew the time has came to tell her about the women who loved her the most in this world. Kartik knew no matter what he says that how much he loves his princess no one could love her more then his sherni.
"aapki Mumma.
Aapki Mumma na best thi. Best bhi nhi best of the best. Sabse jyada wali best. Unke jaise toh koi tha hi nhi aur na hi ho sakta h . Vo best wife thi best beti thi best bahu thi aur best dost thi aur Sabse best mamma thi. "

Akshu - "toh papa aab mamma kaha h . Hamare pass kyu nhi h ?"

Kartik had a pained expression on his face remembering naira's death but his eyes had love in them . So much love that akshu had never seen in them. She wondered how could just mention of someone could bring so much love in someone's eyes.

Kartik- " aapki mamma aab hamare saath nhi h baacha . Vo aab iss duniya me hi nhi h bhot time phele jab aap bhot chote the na tabhi unki ek accident m death ho gayi thi. Aab na vo waha h "while pointing towards a star. " Ek star ban gayi h vo . Vo na aab waha se hi hame dekhti h aur Wahi se Hume apna pyaar bhejti h. Aapke liye mere liye kairav bhai ke liye baaki sab ghar walo ke liye. ".

Akshu was curious to know more about the women who was her real mother. Whose just voice can bring her the peace she has never felt.
Akshu - " Mumma kaisi thi papa ? Kaun thi ? Kaisi dikhti thi ? Aap aab bhi unhe miss karte ho? Aur "

Kartik just chuckles seeing her she was so similar to her mother in more than so many ways and her excitement to know more about his naira and he had no problem in telling her more about her because that was his favourite thing to do. Any thing related to her was his favourite and always will be .

Kartik while taking albums out of the box and showing it to akshu. It contains pictures of naira . Just her, her with him, with family, with kairav and with akshu .

Akshu looked at the picture mesmerized . Surely she looked similiar to Sirat maa but she was so different then her too. The way her face glows and that smile that smile was to die for and every photo was more beautiful than the previous one . She looked at the photos of her parents the way they looked at each other anyone could tell that they loved each other way too much . She was just lost seeing naira's picture . Each and every picture was just so beautiful that she didn't wish to keep them aside . She looked how happy her family looked when with her mother. She hasn't seen them this happy even once. Her pictures with kairav and her pictures with her when she was just a baby.
She was too beautiful to look at. And with each and every picture her beauty just increased.
Akshu - " Mamma kitni Pretty thi papa . Sabse zyada pretty aur unki smile unki smile kitni pyaari h .