𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

For the upcoming days, nothing really happened. You just remained in the shrine exactly like how Sukuna ordered you and play around, that's all you did.

However, you noticed how stressed your father became after that day when the strange man came to you. You thought it was his overprotective-ness toward you, but you were mistaken.

Recently, the sorcerers started to counterattack whenever Sukuna was in his killing spree. The worst thing was that he can't summon Uraume to deal with them since she was taking care of you, but that wasn't the only problem. He encountered some of the shamans near his shrine which actually means that your life is in danger. That man when he came to the shrine that day was to warn Sukuna about the sorcerers' plan, but Sukuna was to mad to even listen to his reasons for being in his property.

He regrets not listening, but he was ready to defend you and keep you safe even if it costed him his own life.

This caused Sukuna to be in high alert and mostly outside, making sure that no sorcerer was nearby. You also were prohibited from leaving the shrine, even playing in the backyard. Uraume became strict with you since this was her master's orders.

It was night time and you were asleep on your father's lap in his room, secured in his arms as the blanket covered both of you. The man was deep in thought as he tried to recall any human coming here, "My shrine was supposed to be perfectly hidden to keep Y/N safe, how did they know?" He thought as he clenched the fist of one of his lower arms. He didn't care about his own life, what matters was yours. You were just five years old to face such fate like death. He himself wouldn't handle it if he saw you suffer like this, he will definitely snap.

Even in the security of his home, he felt unsafe. He needs to make sure that the sorcerers don't come near you at all. There has to be something for them to know about you and your residence. Just then, it clicked...

"That weak curse..."

Ding dong!

Although it was too late, Sukuna discovered how those sorcerers located his home. Needless to say, the sorcerers used Haku as a detector for them to locate you even though the cursed energy emitted faintly from it. However, they took their sweet time to put up a plan while they tried to uncover your hideout. Sukuna growled lowly as his arms tightened slightly around you, "They were playing with my daughter's feelings just to get to me?! Good thing I disposed of this wicked curse." He thought as he took a deep breath to calm himself down.

He sighed and leaned back to relax a bit. His eyes trailed down to you who was sleeping peacefully without any care to the world. Your words from earlier rang in his ears, "I love you, otou-san. Goodnight." They were words of genuine love and care that made Sukuna happy and glad that you didn't think ill of him.

"I swear that I will protect you no matter what, my dear child." Those were the last words he muttered before closing his eyes.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

The next morning, you woke up a little bit later than usual. You looked around you and found no one in the room, "Huh?! Wasn't otou-san with me last night?" You thought as you slowly stood up. You fixed your kimono and hair, preparing to leave the room. However, the door slid open and in walked Uraume. You beamed at her and raised your hand up, "Ohayo Uraume san!" You chanted, making the woman smile faintly at you.

"Ohayo, Y/N sama. Did you sleep well?"

You nodded as an answer and the white haired woman hummed, "Let's change your clothes, Sukuna sama requested your presence." You nodded again and followed after her to your room.

It didn't take long for you to shower and change your clothes. You ran to the livingroom where Sukuna was waiting for your arrival. You opened the door and ran to your father, engulfing him in a tight hug, "Ohayo, otou-san!" You happily exclaimed as Sukuna returned the hug with the same effection, smiling slightly.

"Ohayo, Y/N. I hope you slept good."

You pulled away and beamed at him, "Yup! It's thanks to you!" Sukuna raised an eyebrow at you in questioning manner and said, "How so?"

"When you sleep with me, the bad dreams go away."

Sukuna hummed and placed you down in front of a tray with (Favorite Breakfast) on it. You were surprised you didn't see it, but you were thankful for the food either way. You picked up the chopsticks and clasped your hands together, "Itadakimasu!" Saying that, you started to eat your breakfast. After the breakfast, you played some games with your father who surprisingly agreed that simply. He normally wouldn't agree to play with you that much, but you were happy nevertheless.

However, the time for your father to go came rather quickly.

You weren't allowed outside, so you remained in the livingroom while holding your temari ball in your arms and a pout on your face.

Meanwhile with Uraume and Sukuna, the white haired woman stood outside with her master who was tad serious, "Make sure Y/N doesn't go outside. Also be very aware, the sorcerers might get here when I don't know. Don't fight them and take her to safety." He ordered and the woman nodded.

"Yes, Sukuna sama. I will protect Y/N sama with my life."

The male curse didn't reply and turned around, proceeded to leave his shrine in search for any sorcerers around the forest. However and for some reason, Sukuna can't shake this urging feeling in his chest. He really wasn't comfortable in leaving you with Uraume this time.

 He really wasn't comfortable in leaving you with Uraume this time