(Soft! AU) Lance Tucker

The stolen T-Shirt

Warnings: Fluff, some swearing, use of pet name: princess, babe.

NOTES: This is a soft Lance one-shot, where he's all sweet an loving, obviously not his demeanour, but I think it's a cute idea.

***

Your aching muscles were begging you to stop, your hands now becoming extremely cracked and dried due to the amount of chalk you'd been using. Lance was a hard-core coach, you'd give him that. He was also your boyfriend, so whenever his training gave you a crappy day, he always knew how to make it up to you, weather it was sex, or cuddling and watching a movie, you knew since the first day you met him he always had a soft spot for you.

"Alright, I think we can wrap up for the day, you look tired princess." he sighed, knowing from you're slowed body movements that you were most likely about to pass out on the mat.

"Thank Jesus." you got off the bar and went to the shower, taking a quick one and changing into some comfortable clothes, when you walked out Lance had your beige gym bag slung across his shoulder, on his phone waiting for you to come out.

"You know I could've taken that myself babe, I'm tired, not weak." you laughed quietly, walking up and wrapping your arms lazily around his torso, he put his phone in the back of his pants, pressing a gentle peck to the top of your head.

"By the looks of it you most likely would've fallen over, used your bag as a pillow and I'd have to carry you to the car." he hummed, god when he was like this his voice was like silk, you savoured every moment of it.

"But it looks like I already have to carry you huh?" he chuckled softly, picking you up by your thighs as you wrapped your legs around his waist, he lifted you like you weighed nothing, his strong demeanour showed you that. You knew you had to let go soon but you didn't want to, and you were in no place to drive right now. So when you reached the car you got off of him and slowly made your way to the passengers side, slipping into the seat and waiting for Lance to get in the car.

"When we go home, I am taking the biggest nap ever, and you better be there to join me." you yawned, interlacing your fingers with Lance's as he was slowly about to put his hand on your thigh.

You shook your head as he started driving back to the apartment, eyes threatening to close as you tried to fight the heavy urge of sleep. But when he parked the car you were jumping out of it and racing up the stairs to the door, using your key to unlock it and immediately running to your bedroom and changing out of your Harvard hoodie and grey sweatpants, talking one of Lance's many shirts and crawling into the warmth of your bed, you felt like that all just happened in super speed.

"Sit up for a second princess I want to see something." Lance spoke, you sat up and he raised his eyebrow, you weren't one to steal his clothes, definitely not, but today you just felt the urge to take it, so you did.

"Well not going to lie, that t-shirt looks kind of hot on you sweetheart." he hummed, slipping out of his clothes leaving him only in his jeans as he came to lie down with you.

"Why thank you Mister Tucker, I'll take that compliment." he let out a small chuckle with a shake of his head, laying down next to you, his arm making it way to your waist as he tugged you closer to him.

"I love you sweetheart." he mumbled, and with that you fell asleep in his arms, loving everything about him.

***

WORD COUNT: 661