Sebastian Stan

Relaxing Summer

Warnings: FLUFF LOAD!!

Notes: In honour of summer and me not posting, here's a new Seb fic, Chris one coming soon.

***

The sunglasses on your eyes shielded them from the unforgivingly hot rays of sun beating down on your body, your head laid down on Sebastian's lap as he ran his fingers through your partially wet hair.

Chris was driving the boat, Anthony was sitting at the back under in the shadow of the tower cover. Holding two surf boards on each side, a smaller one and a larger, the one the boys used.

"I'm thinking we surf, anyone up for a swim while the bags fill?" The brunette in the drivers seat pondered, peeling his shirt off as he dove from the back of the boat, the cool water surrounding his body while he floated around.

"Oh I know who is." your eyes shot up to Sebastian as he took your glasses off and set them in the cup holder on the side, lifting you into his arms before throwing you in.

"Seb!" you squealed before your head submerged under, coming back up looking at him with squinted eyes before busting out laughing, he smirked before diving in right beside you, pulling your back against his chest.

"See baby? Isn't it so much nicer in here, cooling you down sweetie." you snorted at his reasoning, shaking your head slightly before slipping from his grasp, seating yourself up on the small deck.

"Here Y/n, take this you're going first." Anthony handed you your life jacket, you smiled as a "Thank you." before doing up the clips and tightening all the straps, watching Chris grab the smaller board with a design of splattered paint covered in shellac.

Getting in the water you set your legs in the proper position, before he tossed you the rope, you held it firmly in your hands before he started the boat, moving it ever so slightly to let you get into a frog position.

He looked back before he turned the speed up, easily you got up on the board, pulling yourself out of the wake to instead ride the wave. Sebastian instantly grabbed his phone and took a picture, the hang loose sign and a smile on your face as he did.

"Good job baby!" he yelled from the back of the boat, you threw the rope in as instead you moved with the water, swaying gently back and forth on the water until you spun around, getting caught under the lip, bobbing under the surface then rising back up once more.

Chris drove the boat back around to pick you up, you handed the board off to Seb and looked at him, he leaned down kissing your lips softly before grabbing the board letting all the water drip.

"You did so good baby."

You loved this summer, and every one before as well as every one to come.

***

WORD COUNT: 491