ModernRoyalAU! Charles Blackwood- SMUT

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Warnings: NONCON/DUBCON, choking, forced marriages, manipulation, begging kink, squirting, gagging with a tie, hardcore sex, unprotected sex, humping, daddy kink, D/S dynamic, clit slapping.

Notes: Be mindful, this fic contains NON CONSENSUAL OR DUBIOUS CONSENT, please read at your own risk! Reminder that i'm not the one forcing you to read this!

***

Charles Blackwood, a nice wealthy man, a man he's been promised to. Approximately three months ago was when your parents told you that you were going to marry Charles.

You wanted to gut them.

But now, as Charles cares for you everyday, making sure that you go out into the fresh air, and holding you as night falls. You realize that he's not all that bad.

Charles had one of his relatives over, her name was Merricat, she was a beautiful young woman. Yet she was very jumpy.

As you with your friend for a morning conversation, in nothing but lounge clothes, you looked up as Merricat walked down, stunned. Almost like she'd seen a ghost.

"Hey! Merri, come here. Are you alright?" your voice was soft spoken, she walked over shakily before sitting down next to your friend, Sloan.

"Charles- he- he was-" she couldn't even get her sentence out, and as you heard those thundering footsteps coming down the stairs, your body froze for her.

Charles stalked up behind you, his veiny hand coming around and cupping your throat, tilting your head back. His eyes, they weren't their usual baby blue, no.. they were dark, stormy.

But as he leaned down to kiss you, the kiss was soft and slow, like a caged animal waiting to be released. It always was like that. He took care of you like you were such a fragile doll.

"Sorry if she came down and.. bugged you angel, she's a bit tightly wound." Merricat's head cast downward to her feet. No words leaving her lips as Charles exited the room with no other word.

***

It was almost time for you, Sloan and Charles to head out for dinner, your body dressed in a soft silk dark navy dress, accentuating your body.

As Charles walked out, you nearly swooned, seeing his tightly toned body all dressed in a grey suit. But he took his time to appreciate how beautiful you looked, praising you while you walked down, waiting for Sloan. His lips at your ear mumbling; "I could tear that dress right off of you." or "How did I get so lucky with a pretty girl like you?"

And as your friend descended the stairs, wearing a bright red dress to her knees, tightly enclosed around her body, you all headed out to the limousine.

Charles sat on the side, you sat in the middle and Sloan on the other.

You looked over at your best friend, a silent spoken conversation of words about this morning. Continuing until you arrived at the at the restaurant, following Charles out.

While you walked, you and Sloan whispered, silently and quietly back and forth as to what could've happened. And just before you were seated, you grabbed Charles' wrist.

"Can we talk?" his beautiful face looked confused, nodding his head. Letting you take him to the bathroom. As soon as the door was closed and locked, you looked up at him, baby blues met big doe eyes.

"Why is Merricat so scared of you? What have you been doing to her?" when you spoke that last sentence, his eyes grew stone, solid, no depth or loving in them, holes of black nothingness.

"What the fuck did you just ask me?" your throat grew dry completely at his tone, mouth dropping open. He never acted like that with you. Only ever in bed.

You stood your ground. "You heard me. Why, is she so terrified of you?" Charles showed no mercy in his next actions, pinning you harshly against the cool stone counter. His hand curled around your throat.

"Ask me that question again and see what happens. You have no god damn right to fuckin ask in the first place. She needs punishment." your eyes grew wide, obviously he didn't want a response, yanking his tie down before he tied it around your mouth, gagging you.

"You think, you have the right to ask me such, personal questions?" his tone was condescending, manipulative, all to twist your thoughts horribly. Make you think it was all your fault while he jumped away from the subject.

And it worked, your head swam with the thoughts of; "I made daddy mad." and "Bad girl, dumb baby."

"Bad girl.. bad, bad girl. Doing that to daddy." his tongue clicked, you winced at the sound of how quick he was shoving down his grey suit slacks.

Your dress was flipped up in mere seconds. You looked at Charles pleadingly, though you were effectively drenched from his antics, taking a man his size would be most definitely painful with no prep. Your head shook quickly, trying to push him away.

"Stop it, fucking bitch. Take it like the slut you are." his voice was a deep growl, causing your body to still. You knew that voice all too well. Daddy was mad.

"You're gonna take daddies thick cock, cause this is your punishment. Pain is fucking punishment." he shoved your panties off to the side, right before harshly pushing in. You screamed under the gag, clawing at the marbled counter top.

Charles set a harsh pace effective immediately. Your body jolted with every painful thrust of his hips. Soon, the pain turned to pleasure, and the whimpers turned to moans. He yanked down his tie.

"Beg me to stop."

Your eyes looked up at his, hiccuping breaths as your breathing stuttered. Letting out a cry stifled by your bottom lip, your hands turning white with how desperately you were grabbing the inside of the sink.

"Such A. Fucking. Slut!" his hips went harder each time, accentuating his words. Uneven noises spilling from your lips in sharp high moans.

"Daddy! Please! M'sorry I didn't- daddy please! I'm sorry!" your voice pleaded desperately, eyes nearly growing crossed while he pulled you back to him, ass flush against his pelvis.

Charles started humping his hips into you, deep grunts filling your ears. Moans grew louder and your pitch turned higher.

"Awh, is my dirty slut gonna cum? Just from daddy humping her cute little pussy? Yeah baby, I know. It feels so good huh? Come on, squirt on daddies dick." as Charles slapped at your clit in quick successions, your orgasm ran through your veins.

Everything pulsed, quickened. The next thing you felt was liquid spraying from your hole getting absolutely everywhere. On his stomach, his balls, all over his thighs, absolutely everywhere.

"Atta- fuckin girl- gonna make daddy cum so hard! Shit baby!" Charles mouth dropped open as he spilled inside of you, shallow thrusts were followed by whines and pleas to stop. Your little cunt was so sensitive and sore.

Your folds were so puffy and pink. Little hiccups came from your throat. Charles pulled out watching his cum ooze out from your hole. Smirking widely.

"Don't ask daddy something that will get you in trouble. Now you know this will too."

***

WORD COUNT: 1207