Lee Bodecker- SMUT

My little whore

Warnings: praise kink (slight), dirty talk, wife kink, degrading kink, gagging, full penetration, hair pulling, biting, aftercare <3

NO NOTES.

***

You whimpered slightly as another wave of heat rolled over your body, the rays of sun being increasingly more heated by the second.

"Awh, is my pretty little wife hot? Yeah s'nice n' toasty in 'ere ain't it darlin'?" You could only nod in response as his hand crept along your thigh, nimble fingers dancing their way up to your core.

"Whatdya need sweetheart, somethin' to eat? Drink?" slowly his hand made its way under your panties, middle finger brushing through your slit slightly causing your body to jolt through a ragged breath. Seconds later all contact was lost, your eyes following his legs as he made his way over to you.

You felt your hair being tugged back causing a small yelp to escape your lips, his piercing blue eyes making contact with your own eyes.

"I think ya forgot who the wife is in this house, honey. You want some fuckin' food you go and get it yourself." a loud whine left your lips as his hand continued to pull your head back, his left hand starting to undo his jeans and boxers following suit.

"I'm gonna fuck ya nice and good, because my wife gets fucked whenever I want to fuck 'er, got that darlin'?" his jeans pooled on the floor, cock standing hard in all its glory.

"Yeah it's what ya needin' ain't it? Fuck ya dumb like a whore?" a squeal left your lips as he walked around, lifting you onto his lap where the tip of of his hard, throbbing cock slipped into your slit, pushing you all the down until your Sheriff was buried to the hilt inside of you.

Sharp irregular moans left your lips as he paused between his thrusts, teeth sinking into your throbbing pulse of your neck as he sucks and licks over the purple mark bruising.

His pace soon picked up, bouncing you harshly on his cock letting the sounds of your thighs slap against his echo throughout the small home the two of you owned, his head moved from your neck watching your contorted pleasured face while you rode him.

"That's my good little whore, man ya sure know how to ride don't ya darlin'? Who taught ya to ride a cock like this huh?" your eyes rolled back while your brain barely registered his words, but they did.

"Yo- ahh- fuck you d..d..did Sh-Sheriff." he loved when you called him Sheriff, it gave him another reminder of how much he had your pretty little head wrapped around his finger, or should he say pretty little mouth.

"Damn right I did sweetheart, taught ya nice n' good. Though I do think I should be the one poundin' ya no?" and with that he flipped you so your ass was in the air, plunging straight back in with a grunt as he focused on his own pleasure momentarily.

Seconds later his hand found its way inside your mouth, thrusting his long slick fingers inside causing gags and gurgles to leave from your throat while saliva dripped all down your chin, mere seconds from releasing your much needed orgasm all over his dick.

All you needed was a gritted out "slut" to leave his lips before your eyes were rolling back and your hips bucked against him, his hot creamy cum jolting inside of you the moment your release begun. Body furiously bucking against him and cries of the man's name leaving your lips.

He let you calm down before grabbing a blanket, tossing it over your body and getting up to grab a washcloth, wetting it with warm water that would help soothe the ache between your legs. He made his way back running the warming cloth all across your body, being gentle when reaching your cum-spilling slit.

"Such a good girl for me darlin' my good girl that is."

***

WORD COUNT: 672