Bucky Barnes

Personal Heater

Warnings: cockwarming, praise, little bit of swearing, lots of fluff <3

NOTES: I just re-watched civil war soo imagine this a civil war beefy Bucky in the red Henly ;).

***

Your body shivered as you tried to keep warm, the heating in you and your boyfriends apartment broken. Which was where he actually was, trying to fix it like the handyman he was. Though you just kept shivering.

You grabbed your fourth blanket, draping it over your body as you heard footsteps coming to a halt in front of you, eyes scanning over your boyfriends sweatpant clad body. Your eyes widened at the fact he wasn't frozen solid, unlike you who was freezing by the second here, eyes still glued to his upper body as you bit your bottom lip.

"Fucking hell Bucky- you look hot I'll say that. BUT HOW ARE YOU NOT FREEZING YOUR DICK OFF?!" he chuckled at how cute you were, shrugging his shoulders before coming to sit next to you.

"Well doll, I can warm you up if you want? All you have to do is ask nicely." you pouted playfully at him, whining slightly before you gave him "The Look" that being, pleading eyes and curling your lip, something you knew he couldn't resist.

"Tsk, alright, get over here then sweetheart, but I need you to do me a favour, okay?" you nodded immediately, curling close to him and relishing the feeling of his warmth before he set you on his lap, you let out a slight moan at the feeling of him growing against you.

"Can you warm my cock for me sweetheart? Keep it nice n'warm for me while we sit?" you bit your lip and smiled, watching as he pulled down his grey sweats and his black Calvin Klein boxers to reveal his thick cock springing to his lower stomach, you making quick work to take off your panties as you had been to frozen to put on a pair of pants, or to frankly even move.

"That's my good girl, now come sit." he gestured to his fully erect dick, watching as you sunk onto him, letting out a quiet whimper at the pleasurable stretch that he was giving you. As soon as he bottomed out within you his arm comfortingly wrapped around you, pressing small feather light kisses to your shoulders.

"Such a good girl for me baby, such a good girl." you giggled at his praise, making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He grabbed the remote to your television before flicking it on and changing the channel to your favourite movie, a grateful smile spreading across your lips before you relaxed against him, draping a blanket over the both of you.

"I love you so much Buck." your words barely above a whisper as you tried your hardest to stay awake, not being able to help but feel safe and loved in his strong arms.

"I love you too doll, get some rest now, I see your droopy eyes." a small chuckle vibrated from his firm chest, sounding like a pure melody to your ears as you fell asleep in the arms of your now personal heater and favourite person. The love of your life. Bucky Barnes

***

WORD COUNT: 533