𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝘾𝙆

"Whats with the new suit?" Clint asks me after sitting down. "If I remember correctly, you said 'maybe your suit would be better if it was in black.' I sign to him. "Im kidding its a prototype." "I also remember you saying you wouldn't need my help" I sign to him smirking. He just rolls his eyes at me.

"We gotta walk the dog" kate says. "He's been cooped up all day." "Your not wrong." Clint says as I look at him in shock. What the fuck he can hear now?" "Yea not sure how-" "To call yourself one of the world's greatest archer." Clint says interrupting Kate. "You really think so? I mean I wasnt sure how I did-" "We gotta walk the dog. Been cooped up all day." Clint interrupts Kate once again. A wave of pride washes over her. I sit there in silence for the rest of the train ride admiring her cute proud face that shes wearing. Its honestly so adorable and I just couldnt take my eyes off her.

We reach the apartment and I decide to take a quick shower after Clint. I stand under the shower head feeling my skin tingle as the warm water glides on my skin
I close my eyes and remember the last I heard of dad. Well it was a hologram of him but it was still him. He told us everything's gonna work out exactly its suppose to. He said I love you 3000. When he said that it felt like he was looking right at me. If this was how everything's suppose to be then I dont want it. I want him. I want Nat. I should have been me... both times.

I exhale deeply before getting dressed and heading to the kitchen. I find Kate writing something to Clint. Then I hear someone else's voice. Nathaniel. Kate's helping Clint understand what Nathaniel is saying. Thats sweet of her. I can see the guilt written on her face as she hears that nathaniel wants his dad with him. The phone call ends and we all go get dressed to head out.

We sit on a step leading to a shop that fix Clint's broken hearing aid even though I offered to bring it to my lab and fix it

We sit on a step leading to a shop that fix Clint's broken hearing aid even though I offered to bring it to my lab and fix it. My phone starts ringing. Shit its mum. "Heyyy Im so sorry I didnt tell you I was out. It just- everything happened so fast, I forgot to tell you." "God I got scared. Don't ever do that to me. But I understand... duty calls just- just tell me next time." Yea of course. Its the hero gig...Im also probably not gonna be home soon. I promised Morgan I'll be home for christmas but-" "Hey hey its ok, so you come home for christmas. You've got about a week. I know you can do it. I gotta go alright. Bye sweetheart." "Bye I love you." I say letting her words of motivation sink in.

I look to my right to find a guilt stricken Kate just staring at her dog. "You know I can practically hear you thinking right?" I chuckle trying to lighten the mood. "Im so sorry Y/N I cant imagine what its like for you to be here cleaning my mess when you're suppose to be home." She says with the most sincerity and glossy eyes. "Its alright. You didnt do it on purpose. Besides Im sure I'll be home soon." I tell her with a smile hoping she would too. The lady who was suppose to fix Clint's hearing aid arrive and Kate persuaded her to fix it with her signature smile.

"What was most amazing though

"What was most amazing though...Better than anything we ever did in that crazy battle..." Kate continues blabbering as she nibbles on her food. I just look at her with my head resting on my hand. I can see the sparkle in her eyes once more and yet Im surprisingly not sick of it. I have no idea what shes saying but I pretend to.

I feel a buzz coming from my phone and I check it out. Its was a notification from instagram alerting me that 8 years ago I posted a picture of me and the 6 of us on my birthday. 8 years huh... time flies. Im on the verge of tears thinking about what could have been if a giant purple dickhead didn't steal my family from me and from billions. "Excuse me I gotta-" I say rushing to the toilet as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

TW:Anxiety attack

I rush over to the sink trying to muffle my sobs even though the toilet was empty. I begin to see flashes of Natasha's lifeless body laying on another and dad slowly losing his heartbeat. Its becoming too hard for me to breath. I feel the same feeling again, the back of my neck heats up I feel like Im about to throw up. Its all becoming too overwhelming for me. My breathing becomes rapid to the point where I feel like Im chocking . I get down on all my fours unable to stand steadily. Im going to pass out.

The door in front of me swings open. "Hey Y/- " Kate's eyes widens as she sees me on the floor gasping. She quickly gets down with me. "Hey whats going on your- oh oh ok umm." "Focus on me ok?" Shes says cupping and stroking my cheeks with a worried look. "Tell me 5 things you see ok?" She asks drying my tears. "Ok the sink... door." I say scanning the area still gasping. "Your hair...lips...eyes." I say slowly but surely catching my breath. Her eyes her somehow calming me. I stare deeply into her eyes getting lost as she just wipes my tears and strokes my cheeks. "There you go... your fine..." shes says leaning her forehead against mine. I finally get my breathing measured.I close my eyes and take a deep breath before breaking contact with Kate.

 A/N~~~ sorry this ones short

A/N~~~ sorry this ones short. I prob release a new chap later. Thanks for reading and for 2k reads❤