𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔

A faint ringing noise slowly stirs me awake. The ringing noise gradually becomes louder and clearer as wake up from my slumber. I sit up on my bed and stretch groaning. A smile forms on my face as I recall last night's events. That uhas to be one of my best nights ever. Spending Christmas night with them was like a vacation. I had people around me who I cared about and loved. It felt like I was home.

*Knock knock* Someone knocks on my door. "Come in." I say in my raspy morning voice wondering who it could be. The door slowly swings open and Im greeted by a certain redhead. "Morning sleepyhead." She greets me in her PJs. "Morning Maximoff. To what do I owe this pleasure?" I ask her tilting my head. She chuckles softly and shakes her head upon hearing my question. "I just wanted to see what you were up to since Im really bored but you clearly just woke up." She says leaning against the doorframe. "Lying,are we  Maximoff?" I ask her glancing at her PJs. "You know if you missed me,you could have just said so." I tease her,shrugging my shoulders. She bites her lips, holding back a smile. "Just get your ass up. Im going to make breakfast soon." She instructs me as she scoffs.

Wanda's staying in the HQ with the rest of us after I offered her yesterday, seeing how she could really use us. I wanted to go back home last night but I was so sleepy that I just decided to crash here. I get cut off by a rumbling noise coming from my stomach. And thats my cue to get ready and head down for breakfast.

"About time." Sam says watching me head towards him and Bucky. "Someone's feeling sassy today." I say pulling a chair out for me to sit. "Morning Y/N." Bucky says, giving me a small wave. "Morning to you too buddy." I smile at him. My eyes swiftly scan the table for Kate who's nowhere to be found. "Hey guys, where's Kate?" I ask them. "Right here." A voice says behind me. I turn around to find Kate greeting me. She takes a seat beside me and gives me an innocent smile.

"So how was your first night here?" I ask her

"So how was your first night here?" I ask her. "You gotta tell me where you got the mattress. Its soooo soft I literally slept like a baby." She rambles to me childishly. I chuckle at her childishness as she continues rambling. Im honestly happy she's adjusting well to the new environment. "Eat up." Wanda orders us placing our plates of egg and bacon on the table. All of us thank her before digging in.

Kate and I offer to wash the dishes since Wanda made breakfast. "So....Wanda..." Kate speaks up to me while washing the plates. "Yeah? What about Wanda?" I question her. "Im just curious how the you guys started dating." She asks. "Funny story actually. We met in a HYDRA base. She tried to kill me the first time we met." I chuckle. "Long story short, we started off hating each other so much that we ended up falling in love with each other. Until you know... we had to try to kill each other again." I sigh softly. Kate and I spent the rest of the time washing the dishes in silence.

I change into some sportswear before going for a run with Bucky and Sam. "Don't you dare say it!" Sam shouts turning his head behind to face us while jogging. "On your left!" Bucky and I shout back at him in unison as we run past him. I fucking love annoying Sam. We continue running for awhile longer before heading back. I part ways with them and go take a shower to cool my body down. I step out of the shower and get dressed. I look out my window for a brief moment until something catches my attention.

"Hey." I speak up. "Hey Y/N." She says back. "I noticed you gardening just now... you really love it huh?" I inquire standing beside her. "Stop finding an excuse to see me. You could just say you miss me" Wanda  says copying the way I teased her just now. "You wish, Maximoff." I scoff at her. I notice her hair has a leaf in it. "You got something in your hair." I tell her going closer to her. I flick the leaf out of her hair as she just looks up at me. Even after I removed the leaf she just continues staring at me. We stand there in silence gazing at each other for awhile until someone interrupts us.

"Sorry. I just need to borrow Y/N." Kate says yanking me away from Wanda the moment she nods to Kate. "Ow. Ow. Relax. Where are you bringing me?" I ask her as she drags me away from Wanda urgently. We stop in the middle of the garage. "Well?" I ask her again quirking an eyebrow. "Uh-I..." she stutters looking around clueslessly. What is this girl upto? "Well... Im hungry." She says. Really? Thats what was so important? I roll my eyes at her. "And? What do you want me to do about that?" I ask her dryly. Her eyes scan the garage until she stops at something. "Can we get food on your bike?" She asks pointing at my motorbike. You have got to be kidding me...

"You better not fall off." I warn her. "Yeah. Yeah." She says. I put the helmet on her head and on mine before we hop on. "Hold me tightly ok?" I instruct her before she wraps her arms around my waist. I leave the garage slowly since its her first time on a bike. We decide to go grab some McDonald's since it was the closest. I glance at the mirror to check on her. She looks alright. "This is how riding a bike is? I don't get the hype." She comments looking at the mirror. Yeah cause we're literally going at 1 mile per hour. A idea pops up in my head and a devilish smirk forms on my face. "Wait, Y/N. Dont you dare." She warns like as if she read my mind.

"You're going to regret that Bishop." I mutter before suddenly increasing the speed. Kate wraps her hands around my waist tightly and leans onto my back. "OH MY GOD! IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT!" She apologises shutting her eyes. No way in hell am I going to slow down now. This is going to be fun...

A/N ~~~Shes def gonna regret saying that

A/N ~~~Shes def gonna regret saying that. I know this ones kinda short but I'll make the next one longer. Thank you for reading❤