𝙑𝙊𝙄𝘾𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙇𝙎

*Knock Knock* The door swings open. "Hey I was oh..." Grills frowns looking at Clint's wounded face. "Yeah... sorry Grills but can you help me take care of Pizza dog and Clint for awhile longer? I'll pay you if you-" "No no its fine come in." He gestures Clint to go in. "I gotta go bye Grills and thank you." I start swinging back to the lab to patch myself up. I offered Clint to come and crash at my place but he declined. I couldn't risk my identity getting out so I'd rather head home. I mean Grills is cool and is probably trustable but I'd rather go home and let lesser people know.

I groan and lay on my bed exhausted. Morgan and mum were already asleep since it was pretty late. I stare into my ceiling playing everything that happened today in my head. Was I too harsh with Kate? No. No I had to handle it that way. I almost lost Kate to my carelessness. The same way I lost Nat. Let's not forget someone really wants Clint and me dead. I mean a lot of people wants us dead but hiring an assassin? With so many thoughts racing, my eyelids slowly get heavy and I fall asleep.

I jump up upon hearing my phone ring. I exhale sharply when I notice where I'm stuck, the ceiling. I relax dropping onto my bed. I quickly grab my phone from the nightstand to answer it before the line cuts off. "Hey Barton. Need something?" I ask waiting for a reply on the other side. "Yes actually. Can you meet me with your suit? Im hoping to end this tonight." "Ok sure thats great." I end the call eager that all of this ends tonight before things get even more messy. Then I can finally give Morgan the attention she deserves. I check the time on my phone until something catches my attention. 27 voicemails? Which psycho-oh. I stop my train of thoughts when I hear, " This isnt over Stark. Not for me. I will find you and Clint." Yeah good luck tracking my phone. I cant believe she persuaded me into giving her my number. I dont realise it but Im smiling like an idiot listening to the messages she left me. Ok so Jack's arrested and she has info on the assassin. I take my time to get ready since I have it.     

Just awhile longer Morgan... I use that as motivation and swing to the location Clint sent me. "Hey...Clint?" I look around for Clint until I notice a figure in the dark. "Clint?" My eyes widens in shock seeing Clint in the ronin suit. "What are you doing? Get that off y-" "Please, I know what this looks like but its the only way." He calms me down and explains the plan to me. A million things run through my mind.  I know that Im here to make sure he kept that promise but deep down Im certain that its for the best. I sigh and agree to his plan.

I get into position keeping an eye out for Maya. I basically the eyes of the plan and to make sure things doesn't go south. I perch myself on a ledge of a building, distant from Clint so I dont blow my cover.  "Clint, sniper on your six." I tell him through the coms. He takes down the sniper and the rest of the Tracksuits. Maya finally arrives on her motorbike to face the ronin. Clint and Maya go at it for awhile. I decide to not blow my cover since he's doing fine against Maya. He corners her and unmasks himself conversing with her. Everything seems to be going well. Ok nevermind. In a second Maya has the sword ready to stab Clint. Just as I was about to web her, an arrow hits the sword off her hands. I snap my head to the area the arrow was released from. Holy shit. I see Kate with her bow and arrow aiming at Maya. Clint smartly uses that time to escape making Maya have no choice but to leave.

 Clint smartly uses that time to escape making Maya have no choice but to leave

I swing over to Kate and Clint. "I bet you're  wondering how I found you." Kate jogs beside Clint. "You tracked my phone again didn't you?" Clint asks holding his arm. "Isn't that against the policy?" I ask  sneaking up on her. She gets startled and goes for a punch to my face. I catch her fist. Then pull her towards me and spin her around before wrapping her arm around her neck. "Didn't know you hated me that much Bishop." I whisper into her ear as her back is pressed against me. I let her go after she collects herself. "Sorry I'm just jumpy today." She apologises. "I can see that. So you got a escape plan?" I ask jogging beside her. "Hey, are you Tabitha?"  A driver asks her which her quickly replies, " Yes."

We hop in the Uber and sit silently. Well there's one more thing you guys should worry about." Kate speaks up. "And that is?" I ask her curious. "Remember the girl from last night? The one in the mask?" "Uh huh" I trail. "I spoke to her...she said she's Natasha's sister." Clint and I shoot our heads up and look at each other. "Yelena?" I ask her after a moment of silence. She nods and looks at Clint who has the same reaction as me. I gulp and sigh before looking out the window. My mind is just blank.

We get out of the uber and walk up to Grill's apartment

We get out of the uber and walk up to Grill's apartment. Fortunately, Im wearing a decent outfit under my suit so I decide to remove in a hidden alley, making sure no one sees me. I join Clint and Kate shortly after. The three of us and Grills sit down at the dining table. "Let me try." Kate says attempting to do a trick with Pizza dog. "What? Come on." She groans failing miserably. "Not even Pizza dog listens to you." I chuckle. She just scoffs at me. "You sound really familiar. I mean I know I've heard you speak on TV but its not that." Grill says looking at me intently. "Oh um well... You might have heard me sing. I was in a band so yeah-" I try to cover up. "Wait you were in a band and you sing???" Kate asks me amazed. "Yes. I was ok?" I groan rolling my eyes. "Don't be so humble Y/N, she basically plays every instrument." Clint adds enjoying my embarrassment. Kate listens to Clint amused when she gets a notification. She unlocks her phone and scrolls. Her face drops and she gasps. "What?" I ask her confused for the reason of her sudden change. "Look at this. Who's that beside my mum?" She asks worried and shows us her phone. "Shit." I mutter as I recognise the person. "Thats the guy we've been worried about."

"Kingpin."