𝙈𝘾𝘿𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝘿'𝙎 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀

As we start moving faster and faster, her arms encases my waist tighter. My heart pounds twice as humanely possible at her touch. I look at her through my rearview mirror. Her eyes are still closed but not as tight as it was. Admiring her beauty as the wind gushes across her face, I lose control over myself as my brain starts to engrave her beauty. The bike starts drifting to one side before I quickly center it. Jesus Y/N! FOCUS! I mentally slap myself, reminding myself that she's just a friend.

We eventually arrive at the McDonald's after a couple of minutes. I start driving to the drive-through. "Alright, what do you want?" I ask her. "Actually can we eat inside?" She asks me. I turn my head behind to look at her giving her a 'are you serious?' look. "Please? I need to use the toilet anyways." She pleads pouting adorably. Im not getting paid enough for this shit, hell Im not even getting paid for this. I sigh dramatically before going to a parking lot. I look at her through the rearview mirror again and see a huge smile plastered across her face. She's literally a child. I park the bike and turn off the engine after removing my helmet. She hands me hers as I get down from my bike.
There's no way Im going in McDonald's like this. I will definitely get noticed.  Shoving Kate lightly, I grab my cap and glasses from my bike's storage box.

We go into the McDonald's and it doesn't look too packed which makes me heave a sigh of relief. "I'm going to go find a seat. You go order the food just incase I might get recognised." I tell Kate with my hands in my hoodie pockets. "Ok Ms famous." She says and goes to order our food. Sometimes I actually wonder if she's 22. I put my hood over my head and try to locate an empty table with my head down. There's an empty table but its next to some group of girls. I scan the area hoping to find another empty table but to no avail. God... please don't look at me please don't look at me. I subtly take a seat at the table next to them who fortunately seem too busy to notice me.

"Hey, you got a lighter?" One of the girls beside me asks. Oh great. Just GREAT. "No sorry." I mutter without facing her. "What too pretty to look at me?" The girl asks me. Is she flirting? Probably not right? "Why dont you show me that pretty face of yours?" She asks again. Ok bitch is definitely flirting. I'm not going to let her off just like that am I? Of course not Im Y/N motherfucking Stark...A smirk forms on my face as I remove my glasses to face the girl.  "Pretty enough for you?" I asks her sarcastically with a smug smile. The girl looks startled by my response as her eyes scan my face. She doesn't seem to recognise me which though, luckily. In all honesty she doesn't look that bad. Probably just a few years younger than me. 

We start to exchange some small talk since Kate still hasn't return with our food. Her friends doesn't seem interested in our conversation and talk among themselves. "You know you haven't told me your name yet." She says as she adjusts her spectacles. "So haven't you." I retaliate before she playfully shoves my shoulder. She chuckles and bites her lips for a moment, "Brooklyn Lacy." Brooklyn...that definitely suits her. "What a pleasure meeting you Ms?" Before I open my mouth to give a fake name, a tray softly slams on my table which reverts our attention to it. "Food's here." Kate says slightly gritting her teeth. Is she that mad the food took forever? She must be starving. I look back at Brooklyn who's now talking to her friends. Terrible timing Kate.

Kate's POV

"Thank you." I thank the cashier as he hands me my receipt. Taking out my phone, I find a corner for me to wait for our food. I scroll through Instagram trying subside my boredom until a laugh makes me snap my head up. I look in the direction the laugh came from only to find some girl talking with Y/N. Why does Y/N not have her glasses on? And does that girl look like she's drooling over Y/N? Without realising, I clench my phone tightly in my hand as I notice her getting charmed by Y/N. Urgh! whatever. Y/N get do what she wants. Who am I to stop her? I shake my head and go back to my phone. However, I last a few minutes before hearing another laughter. I look back at them again. This time they seem closer. Look at that girl tucking her hair behind her ears like Debby ryan. Y/N looks like she's really invested in the conversation as well. Only if I could listen to what's so interesting that got Y/N mesmerised. Wait. What? No. No. What she does doesn't matter to me. I don't care. I go back to my phone again but I can't seem to pry my eyes away from them.