CH 4

a/n: from now on i've removed capital letters!! lmk if you think its looks neater or something.
also a warning *jenny and drew are not fully sober during this but they are conscious of what's happening*

drew and jenny arrived at his apartment, it only took 20 minutes. As soon as they opened the door drew backed jenny up against the other side of the door.

"are you sure you wanna do this? because if you don't then that's-" he was cut off by Jenny's lips against his own. drew was shocked at first but immediately kissed back.

drew broke the kiss and said "should we move this to the bedroom?" jenny nodded as he picked her up and lead them to the  bedroom.

once they are in the room drew lightly throws jenny onto his bed and starts kissing her again. after a while he moves down to her neck. he finds her sweet spot and starts sucking.

drew moves one of his hands down and cups her clothed heat and starts rubbing. jenny's breath hitched and started to moan a little.

drew noticed she started breathing heavily and moaning quietly. he took his head up from her neck and said "don't worry baby you can be as loud as you wish." she nodded.

he brought both hands down to the ends of her dress and looked up at her asking for permission. she nodded but that wasn't enough for him "i need words darling."

"yeah." she nodded at him. he smiled and lifted her dress. jenny's sat up so he could lift it over her head. once the dress was off drew kissed her jaw down to het collarbone.

he started fiddling with the straps on her bra. "c-can i take this off?"he said in a husky tone.

"uh yeah-" jenny said starting to get quite nervous. with ray, she would be told how ugly and fat she was even tho jenny was no where near fat. it made her very self conscious about people seeing her under her clothes in case they felt the same.

drew started to take the straps off her shoulders and lift jenny up a bit so he could unclip it from behind, then the bar was now somewhere on the floor. he moved back a bit so he could look at her properly. jenny looked down as her cheeks flushed a rosey pink colour. luckily the room was very dim so drew couldn't really see that.

drew noticed that jenny looked down trying to somewhat 'hide' her face from him. he tilted her chin up with his pointer and middle finger and said "hey look at me, you're so beautiful please don't be shy."

she nodded at his words a slight smile creeping onto her face. she kissed him again laying back down pulling him with her. she tugged at the bottom of his shirt, drew complied and lifted it off.

jenny started to fiddle with the belt on his jeans, drew's help finally getting it undone. "well someone's eager hm?" jenny chuckles at his words and says

"hurry up and fuck me already drew."

drew stands up and pulls down his boxers, he starts to stroke his dick a few times before leaning back down and kissing her on the lips whist slowing sliding into her.

he waited a few moments for jenny to adjust to him being inside of her. soon she tapped his back telling him that's its okay to start moving. he starts off slowly to make sure he isn't hurting her. he looks up at her to see if there's any look of discomfort in her face but instead she smiles at him nodding telling him to keep going.