Chapter 11 - The OD'ed Cop

At MED
"I need to talk with Jay and Adam about what Alex told them when they were undercover the other day." Will said heading towards Alex's room to get Adam as they went to Jay's room to see a 3rd year med student putting something into Jay's IV.

"What are you doing?" Will said crossing his arms over his chest looking at the med student.

"I walked by his room and he seemed to be a bit uncomfortable so I gave him something to relax his muscles a bit" The Med student said confident in her actions and words as Jay slowly woke up and started groaning in pain.

The Med student went over to try and relax Jay giving him something else to make him relax as he got knocked out by what just got put in through his IV as the monitors started beeping.

"Dr. Choi!" Will yelled as he started doing chest compressions on Jay when Ethan came running in.

"Get her out of here!" Will yelled as the Med student got pulled out by the arm by Dr. Choi.

"What did you give him?!?!" Ethan yelled pulling the med student into the break room almost throwing her onto the couch.

"I just gave him some Orphenadrine as he seemed to be very uncomfortable" The Med student said still staying strong about her actions.

"You have no right to mess with this patient at all!" Ethan yelled at her.

"You're not even allowed to give patients any sort of medication without a doctors consent. How much did you give him since he got a heart attack?!" Ethan continued to yell at her.

"About 5 milligrams of two times" The Med student said getting Ethan so angry he slammed his hand hard down at the table.

"Are you insane?!?! That big of a dosis can possibly kill him. If he doesn't survive your little stunt you did. You're going to loose your residents here and you're going to get kicked out of Med school facing a crime for killing a cop" Ethan yelled walking out of the room and back into Jay's room.

"He's back again. I managed to get a steady heart rhythm back, but he needs to be monitored wisely now. I want security to stand outside so no one else can come in to him" Will said walking with Ethan up to talk with Mrs. Goodwin about this.

After the talk with Goodwin they were told to leave this to her.

Walking into Jay's room again he started flickering his eyes open way earlier than they expected.

"Jay how are you feeling?" Will asked sitting next to his brother.

"My chest hurts a bit. I need to see Alex" Jay said with a raspy voice.

"You just had a heart attack that's why your chest is hurting right now. You need to rest a bit more and then you i will take you to see her" Ethan said smiling at Jay as he walked out again.

"You can start talking with Adam until Jay is ready" Ethan said patting Will on the back as he went to find Adam.