Chapter 17 - The abduction

At Jay's apartment

Jay and Alex waited for Will and Connor to get off their shifts as they drive towards Jay's apartment.

"You should get some rest, okay? Connor and Will are going to be here soon" Jay said walking Alex down to his guest room.

Alex nodded her head walking into the room closing the door behind her as she crumbled up on the bed and started crying silently until she eventually fell asleep.

"Hey where's Alex?" Connor asked looking around in the apartment as him and Will walked in.

"She's sleeping in the guest room. Me and Will are going to work early tomorrow so if you could stay till she wakes up?" Jay asked looking at Connor as he nodded his head.

The next day

Alex woke up to an empty apartment, she knew that Will and Jay had early work to do, she checked her phone to see a message from Jay saying that Connor would be there when she wakes up.

She walks out in the living room to see traces of blood and broken things like there had been a fight and someone had been dragged out.

She walked around the kitchen isle to see Connor laying in a small pool of blood. She stumbled back and went to Jay's safe to grab his gun and her phone as she ran back to Connor seeing a note attached to him saying "Dating the son of a rapist? Huh never thought of you that way" She walked back and ran towards MED to find Will.

"Alex, what are you doing here?" Will asked looking worried at her.

"Connor, someone shot him Will. There's blood every where around him" Alex said shaking as he motionen for April to come take her away.

"Hey my name is April, why don't you come with me?" April asked as she let her away.

"Nat we have to go" Will said grabbing a bag with supplies.

"To where? Will what's happening?" Natalie asked looking worried at Will.

"To Jay's place. Connor's life is on the line" Will said as they arrived at Jay's apartment.

At PD

Jay walked pissed into the bullpen after talking with Will. He walked over to the board and put up a picture of Connor.

"Connor Rhodes. Was attacked at my apartment while my sister was a sleep, possible between 5 am and 8 am." Jay said said.

"Okay. We got anything else?" Atwater asked looking concerned.

"Yeah the attacker left a note saying Dating the son of rapish huh? Never thought that about you So whoever did this clearly knows who Alex and Connor is" Hailey said putting a picture of the note up on the board.

"We took a sample of the blood at the apartment and send it lab and they confirmed a dna of a man named Adrian Lee" Antonio said putting up a picture of the man.

"That pick. Okay i want every information on him from the last 24 hours, if he's back in Chicago we're going to get him down once and for all and find out what the nexus is between Adrian and Alex" Voight said walking out of the bullpen with Jay, Hailey, Ruzek and Atwater.