Chapter 14 - Caught in action

In the ED

After Connor and Alex left, Will took out his phone to call Jay.

Hey it's me

Did you figure out why she's there?

Yeah I think so. I saw her walk out of the break room with Dr. Rhodes as he lead her out of the ED. Should I follow them?

I knew it. No not yet and don't let her or Connor know you saw them. If somethings going with them i want her to tell us herself.

Yeah you're right. I will still be keeping and eye on them.

Okay. Come to my place after your shift. We need to have a talk with her.

Okay see you later.

Back with Connor and Alex

As they walked into the room Connor closed the door as Alex pushed him up against the wall kissing him aggressively while feeling him up.

Connor wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up and sat her on a table as they continued to make out passionately.

"Should I go lock the door?" Connor says in between the kisses.

"Don't bother" Alex says kissing down his neck and onto his collar bone as Connor leans his head a bit back. She continues as Connor grabs onto her legs now squeezing her ass while kissing her neck leaving very visible marks on her and collar.

Connor lifted her down from the table as he removed his shirt and Alex removed hers. She spotted a couch and lead Connor towards it trailing her hand down his chest and to the rim of his pants.

"Are you sure this is a good Idea?" Connor asked as he gently got push down on the couch by Alex who just nodded her head as she started undoing his pants.

She planted small kisses along the rim of his boxers. Just as she was about to pull them down the door handle went down.

Connor sat up as fast as he could putting his clothes on very loosely while Alex went off to hide.

When the person was gone and the door handle went up again Connor made sure there was no one around as he helped Alex up giving her the clothes back as she put it on.

"Come to my apartment tonight and we will finish this, okay? I will come pick you up when my shift is done" Connor said kissing her one last time gently on the lips.

In the ED

Walking out in the ED again Alex is met by her brother as Connor went on to do his job like nothing ever happened. She gained a look from Will telling her to come over.

"Let me drive you home, okay?" Will said looking at Connor who was now treating a patient. He walked her to his car as they started driving off towards Jay's apartment.

Walking into the apartment she was stopped by Jay while going to her room.

"Not so quick" Jay said holding a firm grip on her arm. She suddenly got a bit scared by the look on both his and Will's face. She's never seen them this serious before.

"I have plans tonight if you will excuse me" Alex said trying to keep up her act but she knew it wouldn't last long.

"You're not going anywhere right now young lady" Will said grabbing her and putting her on a chair across from them.

"What is this an interrogation or what? Jay I'm not one of your criminals" ex said slowly dropping her act.

"Alex don't be like this. I saw you leave the ED with Connor Rhodes. Why can't you just tell us what you were doing?" Will said with a softer voice trying to get her to open up.

"I can't tell you. You'll just yell at me if I mess this one up. I'm just trying to things right like you told me to!" Alex yelled getting a bit teary eyes and that's when Will and Jay realised what was going on.

After a moment of silence Alex's phone buzzed on the kitchen table. Jay took it before Alex could get it and read the message on the screen.

"I'm off work now I'll be there in 5 minutes" - Connor

Alex grabbed her phone out of Jay's hand and went out slamming the door not saying a word to her brothers. She had to get this done or she wouldn't get paid.

"She needs to talk with someone about this. It's not right" Jay said looking worried at Will.

"I will call Dr. Charles and see if he can talk with her tomorrow." Will said pulling his phone out.

"I know one person she will open up to" Jay said pulling his phone out to call Hailey.