Introduction: Characters

___________________________________

Description: The Slender Man, Also Written As Slenderman, Is An Internet Meme And Urban Legend, Which Branched Out Across The Web As A Figure With A Distinct Mythos

Description: The Slender Man, Also Written As Slenderman, Is An Internet Meme And Urban Legend, Which Branched Out Across The Web As A Figure With A Distinct Mythos. Overall, He Is The Titular Main Antagonist Of This Mythos.

Slender Man Popularly Appears As A Malevolent Demon Or Entity Outside The Known Physical Reality Of The Universe That Abducts And Psychologically Traumatized People, Particularly Children. Although Works Rarely Elaborate On What He Does With His Victims, They Usually Assume That He Kills Them Or Takes Them To Another Dimension.

In Versions Of The Legend, He Will Impale Captured Victims On Tree Branches, Either Symbolically Or Saving Them For Later Skinning And Consumption.

The Mythos Widely Considers That His "Faceless Pale Man In A Suit" Persona Is Only A Simpler Form And That His True Form Is Beyond Comprehension For Mortals. The Mythos Also Assumes That He May Have A Long-Term (Cataclysmic) Goal In Mind, But A Substantial Number Of Works Leave This Uncertain And Imply That He Operates On A Small Area Or Group Of Individuals Only.

He Is Widely Recognized As A Sort Of Pop Culture Icon And Also A Very Controversial Figure, Considered A Prime Example Of A Creepypasta Villain At Its Best, Being Featured In Many Fictional Stories Around The Web. Slender Man's Motivations Vary Depending On The Version, But The Original Has Him As A Monster That Despises Humanity And Takes Pleasure In Sadistically Torturing Them Before Devouring Them. A Small Group Of People Believes That He Is Real And Have Reported Sightings From Diverse Locations.

Full|Real Name: [Unknown]

Aliases|Nicknames:

・Slender Man|Slenderman|Slendy

・Operator

Occupation:

・Interdimensional Demonic Humanoid Entity

・Stalker

Origin:

・Something Awful Forums

・Creepypasta

Appearance: One Of The Fundamental Issues Facing Slender Man Investigators Is The Fact His Appearance Is Subjective, With Reports Varying From Area To Area. This Often Comes Down To Cultural Bias, With The Observer Projecting His Fears Into The Sighting And Blurring His Recollections.

However, The Widely Agreed Upon Appearance Is Of A Pale, Emaciated Male Figure, With A Height Of Between Seven And Nine Feet Tall, And No Facial Features.

He Sometimes Appears With Incomplete Facial Features, Such As Empty Eye Sockets Or Mouth As If The Face Comes From A Clay Mold. Observers Also Believe He Can Change His Height. Witnesses Also Say His Face Is Difficult To Focus On, Calling It "Ever-Changing".