Chapter 12

__________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

Last time on Dragon Ball Z...

Our characters are on set building themselves a plan to end the summer with something special — a pool party. The characters have already informed each other on what they will be doing in preparation for their pool party. Given what they have — it's pretty much used for entertainment and a fun way to end the summer.

Though some had to be convinced to do this project with them. Either by force or not. But anyway, they finally set something to do once as a team. Never in their lifetime as a proxy had to do something really fun to do since there are some that willingly not do something big with the others. Possibly, those people aren't used to doing such big things with different groups of people. Or maybe, these type of people who have a personal preference of being lone wolves. However, it did take non-introverts many hours to get the introverts to be fully convinced on this summer project. Though they'll hate to do it in the process of this project, it'll be something interesting for them since this will be their "first time" doing something within a team. Most of the time, the fellows in the mansion don't do things such as this. Because in the beginning — some of them weren't interested in doing something "big".

But as time went on, it quickly became an issue for almost all of them. It soon bored all of the proxies to which caused most to find or create new things as their hobbies. Though this didn't really help them. It only bored them even more than before. However, we're getting sidetracked here. We should probably go over there and check on them to catch up on what they're doing. Well how did it go for them? For starters, they've got what is needed for this party that they're so into. That means everything; such as the stuff that EJ will cook up, the items that are suited for a pool party, and the process of buying a pool. And how's that going for them? It's particularly going smoothly. It's not gonna be one of those inflatable pools because they're not extremely durable as they're prone to breaking, tearing and splitting. So are the other types of pool since they can be very pricey nowadays. But the two types of pool that stand out for them to choose are concrete and fiberglass.

Currently, they're in the living room — discussing whether they should get concrete or fiberglass. Masky lights up a cigarette and smokes briefly before puffing out the smoked air and then asked the rest if they have decided on whether they should get. Then notifies them that they only have a couple more weeks till the month ends.

Masky: "Have we all decided on what we're going to buy? It's either concrete or fiberglass. We only have a couple more weeks until this month ends."

Ben Drowned: *floating around* "Yeah. Mask is right about this one. We've gotta quickly decide what we should get for this pool thing."

Sally: *tugs EJ's hoodie* "Jackie, I really want this pool party! We never have something like that!"

Eyeless Jack: *looks down at her* ("Patience, Sally. These people can't wrap their heads around on what to choose for our 'pool party'. Until one of them picks up and the rest of us agrees to it, we will have to wait a bit longer.")

Sally: *pouting angrily at EJ*