Chapter 7

Italic - (Thought|Self internal communication)

Parenthesis - (Sign languages|Action|Character's tone)

____________________________________

(Third person's point of view|Third person's perspective)

As the two proxies are walking their ways to finding new victims in newer places. They found very little victims in the same old place that every other proxies do. So, they're going to patiently wait until nighttime arrives. In the meantime, they accompany each other with their subjects about things that they experienced presently or somewhere in the past. Something related to your childhood experience, stupid and strange events, fights that both Jane and EJ talked about. Except for his childhood experience, he never talks about it to anyone else, other than the fact that Slender Man knows every proxies' past after stalking and manipulating them to his proxies. Suddenly, Jane could finally ask EJ something that she's been thinking about. So, she asked him about one of his ability to transform himself into a prehistoric creature. She told him that he's been very secretive with his powers and abilities. She also questioned him if he has other animal that he's capable of transforming himself into. EJ noted to Jane that he could transform into other creatures from the modern time period, but he noted to Jane that he prefers the dinosaurs more, since these prehistoric creatures are far more situated and superior to their modern relatives. He also noted that he does have additional powers and abilities, in which he hasn't revealed any of his abilities to show to Jane. Jane was interested in some of his abilities. Then Jane mentioned to EJ about getting herself into becoming a expertise on pianist. It has been one of her childhood memories and goals to become one.

It's nighttime now. They got up and go back to finding some new victims in newer cities. Luckily for them, they found a single house alone, separated away from the rest of the other houses. This house belongs to a group of four young adults. The people in the house are sleeping as both Jane and EJ see no active lightbulbs being turned on in the house. They took the advantage of stealthily going to the backyard and looking at the windows of one of the victim's bedroom. Quietly sliding the victim's bedroom windows open, they stealthy enter the room to notice a female victim peacefully sleeping in her bedroom, dreaming about many things. That peaceful sleeping and dreams will come to a end with her life being murdered by two proxies. Jane covers the female victim's mouth, surprising the victim in fear and making her scream in muffled noises. Jane tells her victim, who is screaming muffledly in fear and desperate help.

Jane the Killer|Jane Tod Richardson: (to her victim) "Don't wake up. You'll never see the dawn of light ever again.

After finishing that sentence quote in a blunt tone and serious expression on her mask, Jane stabs her victim through the throat and the sides of the liver. EJ got the leftover things that Jane left, getting the female victim's organs. Jane leaves this room and looks around the room to find out that she's currently in the living room. And it's a (censored word) mess in the living room. So, she instead goes upstairs to kill the other three victims in this second floor.

Moments later...

Jane finishes killing all of them and EJ finishes getting all of the four victims' organs and corpses. They leave the house, burning the house and leaving no trace of evidences behind for any police departments. He ate some few organs, having Jane see how he eats. From her perspective, she only sees heavy distortion on his face and when he eats the organs, she sees the organs absorbing into the heavy distortion. EJ pulls back his mask and looks at Jane in a confused way with in a emotionless expression on his mask. Jane, feeling a little intimidated by how EJ just consumed the organ. She asks him if he's human. He responded with this...