Chapter 9

Italic - (Thought|Self internal communication)

Parenthesis - (Sign languages|Action|Character's tone)

___________________________________

(Third person's point of view|Third person's perspective)

Today, Slender Man has an important announcement speech for his proxies now. It was boring for some of them, but it's something for them to know for their later years. And I'm not going to even write down the things that Slender Man told his proxies about as it probably will sound too "boring" for you readers, but I will talk about something else rather than Slender Man's important announcement to his proxies.

So, after the announcement from Slender Man to his proxies has finished. The proxies immediately return to what they're formally doing in their hobbies or stuff that they don't consider as hobbies. For one example, the proxies are watching the third sequel movie of Jurassic Park — Jurassic Park III.

None of them have watched any science fiction movie with action. They know that the dinosaurs in the film are inaccurate and have many errors on their recreation of the dinosaurs. Despite the inaccuracies of the dinosaurs in the film, they really enjoyed the murdering scenes in the film by the main antagonist of the film, which was the Spinosaurs. What really interested them was the way how the Spinosaurus killed the sub-adult Rex.

I don't want to say it. 'Cause it'll create chaos for the author, and I don't want to cause stress for him to have and hold onto. But the Spino killed the sub-adult Rex by snapping the neck. There I said it. Now, great... I have to face the protesting mods outside of my narrating room. Send your hopes if I survive this mob.

(Side note: The narrator did survive the protesting mob outside of his room.)

After finishing the action film, the proxies went to murder some people now. Either being alone on the streets with nobody there to help you or at nighttime when the victims are sleeping deeply.

After that, they would train themselves to get their physical status improved to fight against multiple people at the same time or fighting against someone that is physically stronger and faster than the proxies. Nevertheless, they quickly adapted and mastered these challenges. Every time, the training would get harder and more difficult than before.

Which is a sign that the proxies will face for the far more greater threats from Zalgo, his minions and servants. Well, mostly from Zalgo is what Slender Man and his proxies are concerned about.

Zalgo and the Operator are the only two that could fight each other, but couldn't kill each other off in any possible ways. Either being defeated physically, psychologically or mentally, they can't kill each other off truly. Even if one of them finally kills the other, the defeated opponent will come back from resurrection. Creating this endless cycle for the two seemingly un-killable entities.

Over the course of many millenniums, both of these god-like entities had fought against each other in many wars. They both are equal to each other in every way possible. When Slender Man and Zalgo noticed that some of these anomalies on the planet Earth are killing their own kind, they had something to do with them...

And that's how these two SomethingAwful entities have their own set of controlled and influenced proxies or servants. And still the results show no clear winner from either father-like entities.

Later...

Laughing Jack|L-Jack: "I feel like Masky and Hoodie are LGBT supporters..."