Chapter 1

Italic - (Thought|Self internal communication)

Parenthesis - (Body sign language|Action|Character's tone)

____________________________________

(Third person's perspective|Third person's point of view)

Jeff the Killer was transported to do one of the requested missions, told by Slender Man. During the middle of the task, Jeff is currently staring at his victim who is feeling frightened and intimidated by this ominous psychological serial killer. Before Jeff could even end the victim's miserable and worthless life, the victim cautiously and frightfully asked him something that is a question. The victim asked Jeff the question; 'Why do y-you murder us?'

This made Jeff chuckle in his almost quiet, sadistic tone to his victim, which made the victim feel more paranoid. After that, Jeff finishes off with replying to his victim, and this is his answer to the victim's question of murdering their people...

Jeff the Killer|Jeffrey Alan Woods: (sadistic tone) "What makes you feel fear the most? Is the worry of death itself, or the pain and torture that comes before it?"

The acceptable death or the dissatisfied confrontation of the victim's wanted response from Jeff? Possibly both of them, Jeff finishes the task and then he chuckles to himself again as he goes out of the house with the victim's house being burned by himself. He could hear painful screams of their miserable suffering, he smiles more insane at those internal screams from his deceased victims.

Meanwhile in the Slender mansion, things are going... "average" and "normal" moments in the Slender mansion. most of the proxies are currently doing their own hobbies, conversating with the other proxies, or murdering. For one of the many common examples is where Eyeless Jack and Seed Eater are hunting with each other in the Slender forest. Another common example is where Ben is inside his room and playing one of his favorite video games. All of them are having their enjoyment of doing their favorite things. Well, almost every of Slender's proxies are having it, except for Masky. Masky hated few of the proxies in this mansion from his perspective. He hated Tobias Rogers, Jeffrey Woods, Sally Dawn for their mental behaviors and actions. Aside from what the people Masky hates, he does have some people that he sees as friends.

Back into the plot story, Jeff has come back from doing Slender Man's requested task. He really felt satisfied about murdering that victim. Suddenly, Nina Hopkins came in, and she's calling out his name. Jeff immediately hears this and attempts to run away but when he tries to run away from Nina, Nina always finds him.

Nina the Killer|Nina Hopkins: (affectionate tone) "Oh, Jeffy. where are you?"

(Thought) Jeff the Killer|Jeffrey Alan Woods: (sweatdrops) "Okay, Jeff. you have nowhere to hide from that girl, but don't panic. Just don't panic."

And then the next thing, he tried to run away, and Nina immediately heard that. Nina chases after Jeff. from a distance, both EJ and Jane watch them on the couch as Jeff screams to his end. It was quite funny to watch Jeff running away from Nina, from Jane's perspective. She heavily despises Jeff since she witnesses both of her parent's deaths, which are murdered by Jeff, which made her want to take revenge on the killer. Anything that could presumably act as torture on Jeff for Jane, will delight, comfort her. EJ, on the other hand, has no opinions and reaction to early events that just happened. After several minutes, Nina finally catches Jeff.

Nina the Killer|Nina Hopkins: (hugging Jeff) "I love you so much, Jeffy!"

Jeff the Killer|Jeffrey Alan Woods: (angry tone) "I (censored word) hate you (censored word) Nina!"