Chapter 6

Italic - (Thought|Self internal communication)

Parenthesis - (Sign languages|Action|Character's tone)

____________________________________

(Third person's point of view|Third person's perspective)

The punishment of being restricted from murdering has passed and now both of Jeff and EJ can now return back to murdering again. Jeff cheered in excitement and immediately goes out to the woods. EJ shrugs off and goes back to what he was doing earlier. That something what EJ is doing before – cutting the victim's body parts and separating them into their body bags. Then putting them inside of his own refrigerator and setting the refrigerator's temperature to where the human body parts wouldn't completely freeze into solid ice. After finishing to put the rest of the human body parts, he goes to stare outside of his window and probably think about something is known for him since some time.

The four proxies finished cleaning themselves after doing a simple mission. Toby gives the body bags before going to the bathroom to wash himself up. Meanwhile with Masky and Hoodie, Hoodie told Masky that those few of colleagues of Thomas were the responsible ones for doing this by force, and not his best friend. Masky bluntly responded back to Hoodie that they should've agreed and just leave the place, but didn't agree with our terms and threatens us to get out of their "business". Hoodie raised a brow under his mask and chuckles at him.

Hoodie|Hooded Figure: (to Masky) "And they went into our trap and faced the consequences right away."

Masky|Masked Man: (to Hoodie) "With no difficulties and quick murder methods too. We got them very unaware and slow."

Two fist bumped each other in their mutual cooperation and partnership in the Slender Mansion. Although they still have this hatred over each other whenever both criticize to each other that I don't have to anything about them. But for right now, let's have them to be equal terms to each other until tensions between the two proxies start to rise increasingly rapid...

Meanwhile with the girls, Ann is brought into the girls' room. Well, she was kind of "forced" to go into the girls room. During this period, the girls gathered around each other to either have conversations with one and another or minding their businesses with their hobbies. Ann, of course, choose the second option, doing what she usually does to distance herself away from other girls. Due to the author's own version of the somewhat canon personality but with the author's changes for Ann, she's always been this way since she became a serial killer and another Slender Man's proxies collection. Clockwork shows and shares out her horror and creepy drawings of either the themselves or the guys. The girls rated positively on Clocky's arts.

Returning back with the guys, Ben is having another gaming competition with his so-called 'gaming buddies' Laughing Jack and Jeff in their respective rooms. The three are playing some gaming sessions of Super Smash Bros - Ultimate. I'm not going to say which smash fighters that they specifically choose. Masky and Hoodie are in their rooms and they're currently customizing their guns into having the best scopes for accuracy and best silencers for the lowest recoil to see how quickly it will end a person's immediately. They mostly carry semi-automatic pistols and revolvers, but Hoodie is also a sniper rifle person, in which he carries the FRONTLINE SR-604.

 They mostly carry semi-automatic pistols and revolvers, but Hoodie is also a sniper rifle person, in which he carries the FRONTLINE SR-604