Of course I'm jealous

Betty's POV
Jugs been really distant lately and it's starting to freak me out. All my life I have been very insecure about myself and now I'm afraid that Jughead has stopped loving me. I decided to be the bigger person and text him, figure out what he's up to. 

My Juggie💕: Hey Jug!! I've missed you lately and I feel like I hardly ever see you anymore. Do you maybe wanna come over and talk?💓

I breathe heavily as I nervously hit send. A few minutes later he actually replied. 

Juliet😘: Yeah sorry babe. I've got a project with Toni. Some other time though?

Uuuhhh Toni, I hate her. She is always flirting with Jug and showing off her skinny, small body. I hated myself for hating her she's Juggie's friend after all. I decided that I have had enough and went to Jugs trailer. 

*Time skip to Jugs trailer*

I have arrived and to be honest I was as confident as I've ever been. I will just march in their and demand an explanation. I turn the door handle and it's unsurprisingly unlocked. I step inside. 

"Jug?" 

That's when I saw THEM snuggled up watching TV!! "OH WOW!" I exclaim catching their attention. "Some project Jughead!" I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes annoyed. "We were just taking a break don't be so dramatic!" He yelled back. That just made me even more angry. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had the time to watch a movie!" "What's that supposed to mean, we were just watching a movie. You don't need to be so jealous!" He screamed. I scoffed as Toni was smirking in the back. 

"Of course I'm jealous!! HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL WHEN EVERY GOD DANG SECOND, ALL THIS TIME YOU'VE BEEN SPENDING TIME WITH HER WHEN YOU COULD HAVE SPENT IT WITH ME, EVEN IF THAT SOUNDS SELFISH, I FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T CARE THAT I'M ALWAYS INSECURE ABOUT MY WEIGHT, OR HOW I FEEL COMPARED TO THAT SKINNY TRAMP TONI!! OR THAT FACT THAT YOU DON'T GIVE TWO CRAPS THAT I'M FALLING APART AND THINKING I'M NEVER GOING TO BE THE FIRST CHOICE AND WILL NEVER REALLY MATTER!" My voice broke as tears ran down my face. "I wasn't Archies first choice, moms away at a farm obsessing over Polly, and now, now you, you've chosen Toni over me." I said quietly, looking at my feet. Jughead stood there shocked at my sudden outburst. "Betts...I-I had no idea." Jug said, his voice full of guilt and sorrow. 

"Of course you didn't, no one does, I'm "perfect" on the outside.....a-and broken on the inside." I spoke as I looked up to the ceiling wiping my tears. "I better go." I say my teeth gritted. "I'm glad you got what you wanted." I sobbed pointing my finger at Toni. Before anyone could say something I had already left. 

I needed a place to go. To just sit and breathe, so I went to the old treehouse. Suddenly it started raining and as I was walking to my face place I slipped and fell on my knees, stones ripping and digging into my skin. I winced as I slowly stoop up blood surrounding my knees, dripping down my legs. I looked around, vigorously shivering, me being stupid I forgot a jacket and now it was pouring down ran. My eyes landed on the overworked treehouse and for a first time in a long time I smiled, not a fake one a real one. Thinking of all the memories it carried. 

*Flashback* 

Narrators POV
Betty Cooper the ten year old, innocent blonde was racing about in the beautiful woods her curious, adventurous mind exploring the new wonders of Riverdale. She dodged fallen branches, swiping at the branches and the leaves. She then suddenly misplaced her foot and tripped scraping her scarred knees. She started to whimper at the pain and looked up to see a treehouse. Her mouth opened in awe at the site of something new to explore. Completely forgetting about her wounds. 

She stood up brushing off the dirt from her freshly ironed jeans that were now scraped and jagged. Her mother would probably kill her. She waddled towards the treehouse and carefully made her way up to the old shack like thing. When she looked inside she definitely did not expect to see a boy. He was around her age, had beautiful black locks, and a strange grey beanie on his head. "Um hello, who are you?" Betty said politely, startling the boy at her sudden presence. He looked at her and then smiled a big, toothy grin. This was his chance to make a friend. "Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third but you can call me Jughead." Betty chuckled at his unique name. "Well, Jughead, I like your name it's very...different, I'm Elizabeth Cooper but you can call me Betty." She said with a similar smile to Jughead. "Well, Cooper! You have a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, come on it!" She stepped in sitting down comfortably. "Huh, your knees!" Jughead gasped. "It's nothing, really!" Betty says, but the pain is kicking in. "Don't worry I have a first aid kit in here." Jughead got the first aid kit and started tending to the wounds. A little while later Jughead spoke up. "Betts...." She blushed at the nickname. "You are my new best friend!" He said triumphantly, taking off his beanie and placing it on her head. "And you are my new best friend Juggie!" She shouted happily. They both smiled at each other before she kissed him on the cheek and left. And that's when they both knew....they fell in love. 

*End of flashback* 

Betty's POV
I smiled at the memory before climbing up the treehouse and looking at the view for what seemed like hours. Just then I heard the creaking of the ladder. "Who's there?" I asked panicked. Just then Jughead's face appeared. "Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third but you can call me Jughead." I laughed at the re-enactment of the memory I cherished not so long before, I decided to go along with it. "Well, Jughead, I like your name it's very...different, I'm Elizabeth Cooper but you can call me Betty." I smiled and so did he. "Well Cooper! You have a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." "You know we really need to stop meeting like this." He said pointing down to my wrecked, bloody knees. I chuckled and he tended to my wounds just like he did when we first met. 

"You remembered." I said referring to our little re-enactment. "Once you meet Betty Cooper, you will never forget meeting Betty Cooper." I nudged him slightly before frowning. "You seemed to of forgotten me earlier on." I say sadly. He sighs guiltily. 

"I am so sorry Betty and I will be apologizing for the rest of my life." I look at the floor but he lifts my chin up. "Betts..." He said hesitantly. "You're my best friend, my girlfriend and I hope you will be my wife in the future, I love you so much!" He said heartfelt, taking off his beanie and placing it on my head. 

I smile. "I love you too." We share a passionate kiss, love filling the air. "Let's go! You look freezing." He said worriedly, rubbing my arms. I smirk and kiss his cheek. And that's when they both knew....they will always love each other no matter what. 

Author's note: I love Toni btw but I just kind of her as a bad guy, pretend that she's not with Cheryl even though CHONI is for life!